. Doğramacı NS, Watsford LM. A comparison of two different methods for time-motion analysis in team sports. International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport. 2006;6(1):73-83.
2. Naser N, Ali A, Macadam P. Physical and physiological demands of futsal. Journal of Exercise Science & Fitness. 2017;15(2):76-80.
3. Crewther BT, Cook CJ. Effects of different post-match recovery interventions on subsequent athlete hormonal state and game performance. Physiology & behavior. 2012;106(4):471-5
4. Reily TE, Bjrone S. The use of recovery methods post-exercise. Journal of sports Scinces2005; 23:619-27.
5. Dupuy O, Douzi W, Theurot D, Bosquet L, Dugué B. An evidence-based approach for choosing post-exercise recovery techniques to reduce markers of muscle damage, soreness, fatigue, and inflammation: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Frontiers in Physiology. 2018;9:403.
6. Shankar G. Pulsed ultrasound does not affect recovery from delayed onset muscle soreness. Online Journal Of Health And Allied Sciences. 2006;5(1).
7. Laaksonen M, Kivelä R, Kyröläinen H, Sipilä S, Selänne H, Lautamäki R, et al. Effects of exhaustive stretch‐shortening cycle exercise on muscle blood flow during exercise. Acta Physiologica. 2006;186(4):261-70.
8. Marcora S, Bosio A. Effect of exercise‐induced muscle damage on endurance running performance in humans. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2007;17(6):662-71.
9. Maughan RJ, Burke LM, Dvorak J, Larson-Meyer DE, Peeling P, Phillips SM, et al. IOC consensus statement: dietary supplements and the high-performance athlete.International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism. 2018;28(2):104-25.
10. Bürger-Mendonça M, Bielavsky M, Barbosa FC. Liver overload in Brazilian triathletes after half-ironman competition is related muscle fatigue. Annals of hepatology. 2008;7(3):245-8.
11. Wilkinson DJ, Hossain T, Hill D, Phillips B, Crossland H, Williams J, et al. Effects of leucine and its metabolite β‐hydroxy‐β‐methylbutyrate on human skeletal muscle protein metabolism.The Journal of physiology. 2013;591(11):2911-23.
12. Braun WA, Dutto DJ. The effects of a single bout of downhill running and ensuing delayed onset of muscle soreness on running economy performed 48 h later. European journal of applied physiology. 2003;90(1-2):29-34.
13. Fleck SJ, Kraemer W. Designing resistance training programs, 4E: Human Kinetics; 2014.
14. Garcia JR. The Effects Of A Single Bout Of Self-~ Myofascial Release On Flexibility And Maximum Voluntary Contraction. 2014.
15. Yoshimura A, Schleip R, Hirose N. Effects of Self-Massage Using a Foam Roller on Ankle Range of Motion and Gastrocnemius Fascicle Length and Muscle Hardness: A Pilot Study. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation. 2020;1(aop):1-8.
16. Benjamin PJ, Lamp SP. Understanding sports massage: Human Kinetics 10%; 2005.
17. Evans, D. F. Self Myofascial Release: Effects on Hamstring Range of Motion and Torque.2014.
18. Rashidi M, Rashidy-Pour A, Ghorbani R. Effect of passive and active recovery from supramaximal exercise on blood lactate levels in male athletes. Koomesh. 2010:209-15.
19. Fleck SJ, Kraemer WJ. Fundamentos do treinamento de força muscular: Artmed Editora; 2017.
20. Barzegari M, Shojaedin S, Karimi Z. The Effect of a 4-Week Suspension Training With Total Resistance Exercises on Performance and Balance in Healthy Children. Physical Treatments-Specific Physical Therapy Journal. 2019;9(4):7-.
21. MacDonald GZ, Button DC, Drinkwater EJ, Behm DG. Foam Rolling as a Recovery Tool after an Intense Bout of Physical Activity. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2014;46(1):131-42.
22. Jo E, Juache GA, Saralegui DE, Weng D, Falatoonzadeh S. The acute effects of foam rolling on fatigue-related impairments of muscular performance. Sports. 2018;6(4):112.
23. McFarland MJ, Olivas AC, Atkins SG, Kennedy RL, Patel K. Fugitive emissions opacity determination using the digital opacity compliance system (DOCS). Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association. 2007;57(11):1317-25.
24. Kang SR, Min J-Y, Yu C, Kwon T-K. Effect of whole body vibration on lactate level recovery and heart rate recovery in rest after intense exercise. Technology and Health Care. 2017;25(S1):115-23.
25. Manshouri M,Rezaee Z. The Effect of Cold Water Immersion Recovery on Muscular Damage Indices and Blood Cells of the Immune System. Journal of Isfahan Medical School.2014;(278):330-41(in persian)
26. Hill J, Howatson G, Van Someren K, Gaze D, Legg H, Lineham J, et al. The effects of compression-garment pressure on recovery after strenuous exercise. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. 2017;12(8):1078-84.
27. Seco-Calvo J, Mielgo-Ayuso J, Calvo-Lobo C, Córdova A. Cold Water Immersion as a Strategy for Muscle Recovery in Professional Basketball Players During the Competitive Season. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation. 2020;29(3):301-9.
28. Pearcey GE, Bradbury-Squires DJ, Kawamoto J-E, Drinkwater EJ, Behm DG, Button DC. Foam rolling for delayed-onset muscle soreness and recovery of dynamic performance measures. Journal of athletic training. 2015;50(1):5-13.
29. Arabmomeni A. Variation of creatine-kinase and C-reactive protein evels in a variety of recovery following exhaustive exercise in elite soccer players. Pars of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences. 2017;15(2):24-31.
30. Salehzadeh K, Sedighie N. Comparison between the Effects of Active Recovery in Hot and Cold Water on Muscle Soreness and the Cardiac Response after Resistance Training in Hot and Cold Environments. 2017.
31. Malekzadeh S, Kazemi A, Khodai K. Effect of different types of recovery on some physiologic and psychological factors after intensive training in active male students. Journal of Sport in Biomotor Sciences. 2013;7(1):42-51.
32. Hopkins ME, Davis FC, VanTieghem MR, Whalen PJ, Bucci DJ. Differential effects of acute and regular physical exercise on cognition and affect. Neuroscience. 2012;215:59-68.
33. Bompa TO, Buzzichelli C. Periodization-: theory and methodology of training: Human kinetics; 2018.
34. Fonseca LB, Brito CJ, Silva RJS, Silva-Grigoletto ME, da Silva WM, Franchini E. Use of cold-water immersion to reduce muscle damage and delayed-onset muscle soreness and preserve muscle power in jiu-jitsu athletes. Journal of Athletic Training. 2016;51(7):540-9.
35. Rey E, Padrón-Cabo A, Barcala-Furelos R, Casamichana D, Romo-Pérez V. Practical active and passive recovery strategies for soccer players. Strength & Conditioning Journal. 2018;40(3):45-57.