1. Cheng A, Committee CDACPGE. Canadian Diabetes Association 2013 clinical practice guidelines for the prevention and management of diabetes in Canada. Introduction. Canadian journal of diabetes. 2013;37:S1.
2. Aalaa M, Malazy OT, Sanjari M, Peimani M, Mohajeri-Tehrani M. Nurses’ role in diabetic foot prevention and care; a review. Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders. 2012;11(1):24.
3. Akbar S, Bellary S, Griffiths HR. Dietary antioxidant interventions in type 2 diabetes patients: a meta-analysis. The British Journal of Diabetes & Vascular Disease. 2011;11(2):62-8.
4. Zabetian A, Sanchez IM, Narayan KV, Hwang CK, Ali MK. Global rural diabetes prevalence: a systematic review and meta-analysis covering 1990–2012. Diabetes research and clinical practice. 2014;104(2):206-13.
5. Esteghamati A, Gouya MM, Abbasi M, Delavari A, Alikhani S, Alaedini F, et al. Prevalence of diabetes and impaired fasting glucose in the adult population of Iran: National Survey of Risk Factors for Non-Communicable Diseases of Iran. Diabetes care. 2008;31(1):96-8.
6. Nabipour I, Vahdat K, JAFARI SM, Beigi S, Assadi M, Azizi F, et al. Elevated high sensitivity C-reactive protein is associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus: the Persian Gulf Healthy Heart Study. Endocrine journal. 2008:0804240105-.
7. Hasani-Ranjbar S, Nayebi N, Larijani B, Abdollahi M. A systematic review of the efficacy and safety of Teucrium species; from anti-oxidant to anti-diabetic effects. Int J Pharmacol. 2010;6(4):315-25.
8. Campbell A, Grace F, Ritchie L, Beaumont A, Sculthorpe N. Long-Term Aerobic Exercise Improves Vascular Function Into Old Age: A Systematic Review, Meta-Analysis and Meta Regression of Observational and Interventional Studies. Frontiers in physiology. 2019;10.
9. Scanlon G, Loughman J, Farrell D, McCartney D. A review of the putative causal mechanisms associated with lower macular pigment in diabetes mellitus. Nutrition research reviews. 2019:1-18.
10. Marso SP, Poulter NR, Nissen SE, Nauck MA, Zinman B, Daniels GH, et al. Design of the liraglutide effect and action in diabetes: evaluation of cardiovascular outcome results (LEADER) trial. American heart journal. 2013;166(5):823-30. e5.
11. Nauck M, Muus MG, Kreiner E, Saevereid H, Buse J. Effects of Liraglutide Compared With Placebo on Events of Acute Gallbladder or Biliary Disease in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes at High Risk for Cardiovascular Events in the LEADER Randomized Trial. Diabetes care. 2019.
12. Jarvie JL, Pandey A, Ayers CR, McGavock JM, Sénéchal M, Berry JD, et al. Aerobic Fitness and Adherence to Guideline-Recommended Minimum Physical Activity Among Ambulatory Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes Care. 2019;42(7):1333-9.
13. Boulé N, Kenny G, Haddad E, Wells G, Sigal R. Meta-analysis of the effect of structured exercise training on cardiorespiratory fitness in Type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetologia. 2003;46(8):1071-81.
14. Aggarwala J, Sharma S, Saroochi AJ, Sarkar A. Effects of aerobic exercise on blood glucose levels and lipid profile in Diabetes Mellitus type 2 subjects. A l Ameen J Med Sci. 2016;9(1):65-9.
15. Karkos P, Leong S, Karkos C, Sivaji N, Assimakopoulos D. Spirulina in clinical practice: evidence-based human applications. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine. 2011;2011.
16. Kulshreshtha A, Jarouliya U, Bhadauriya P, Prasad G, Bisen P. Spirulina in health care management. Current pharmaceutical biotechnology. 2008;9(5):400-5.
17. Choonawala BB. Spirulina production in brine effluent from cooling towers 2007.
18. Parikh P, Mani U, Iyer U. Role of Spirulina in the control of glycemia and lipidemia in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Journal of Medicinal Food. 2001;4(4):193-9.
19. Mridha MOF, Noor P, Khaton R, Islam D, Hossain M. Effect of Spirulina platensis on lipid profile of long evans rats. Bangladesh Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research. 2010;45(3):249-54.
20. Lee EH, Park J-E, Choi Y-J, Huh K-B, Kim W-Y. A randomized study to establish the effects of spirulina in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. Nutrition Research and Practice. 2008;2(4):295-300.
21. Tanaka H, Monahan KD, Seals DR. Age-predicted maximal heart rate revisited. Journal of the american college of cardiology. 2001;37(1):153-6.
22. akbarpour Beni, Jafari. The Effect of consumption of Persian conventional medicine Drug (Diabetes) and aerobic training on Glucose and lipid profiles in overweight women with diabetes type 2. ournal of Islamic and Iranian Traditional Medicine. 2019;10(1):1-14.
23. K AA, M B. Synchronized effects of aerobic training and magnesium supplementation on cardiometabolic risk factors and A1c in Type 2 diabetic females. Metabolism and Exercise A bioannual journal. 2017;7(1):39-54.
24. Mogharnasi MAAM. The effect of 8 weeks interval training on insulin resistance and lipid profiles in type 2 diabetic men treated with metformin. journal of sport biosciences. 2015;7(3):461-76.
25. fathollahi f. Effects of 8weeks aerobic training on changes rate, omentine-1, insulin resistance, CRP and lipid profile in overweight and obese elderly women. journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 2014;1(1):1-20.
26. Duncan GE, Perri MG, Theriaque DW, Hutson AD, Eckel RH, Stacpoole PW. Exercise training, without weight loss, increases insulin sensitivity and postheparin plasma lipase activity in previously sedentary adults. Diabetes care. 2003;26(3):557-62.
27. Gordon LA, Morrison EY, McGrowder DA, Young R, Fraser YTP, Zamora EM, et al. Effect of exercise therapy on lipid profile and oxidative stress indicators in patients with type 2 diabetes. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 2008;8(1):21.
28. Khademosharie M, Amiri Parsa T, Hamedinia MR, Hosseini-Kakhk SAR. Effects of two aerobic training protocols on Vaspin, Chemerin and lipid profile in women with type 2 diabetes. ISMJ. 2014;17(4):571-81.
29. Bijeh N, Hejazi K. The effect of aerobic exercise on levels of HS-CRP, insulin resistance index and lipid profile in untrained middle-aged women. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2018;24(10):1-11.
30. Wong PC, Chia M, Tsou IY, Wansaicheong GK, Tan B, Wang JC, et al. Effects of a 12-week exercise training programme on aerobic fitness, body composition, blood lipids and C-reactive protein in adolescents with obesity. 2008.
31. Moazzami M, Askari A. Effect of Six Months of Aerobic Exercise on Lipid Profile, Inflammatory Markers and Risk Factors of Cardiovascular Disease in Obese Women. Medical Laboratory Journal. 2018;12(2):32-7.
32. Belay A, Ota Y, Miyakawa K, Shimamatsu H. Current knowledge on potential health benefits of Spirulina. Journal of applied Phycology. 1993;5(2):235-41.
33. Moura LP, Puga GM, Beck WR, Teixeira IP, Ghezzi AC, Silva GA, et al. Exercise and spirulina control non-alcoholic hepatic steatosis and lipid profile in diabetic Wistar rats. Lipids in health and disease. 2011;10(1):77.
34. Torres-Durán P, Miranda-Zamora R, Paredes-Carbajal M, Mascher D, Blé-Castillo J, Dıaz-Zagoya J, et al. Studies on the preventive effect of Spirulina maxima on fatty liver development induced by carbon tetrachloride, in the rat. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1999;64(2):141-7.
35. Huang Z, Mei X, Xu D, Xu S, Lv J. Protective effects of polysacchride of Spirulina platensis and Sargassum thunbeergii on vascular of alloxan induced diabetic rats. Zhongguo Zhong yao za zhi= Zhongguo zhongyao zazhi= China journal of Chinese materia medica. 2005;30(3):211-5.
36. Zeinalian R, Farhangi MA, Shariat A, Saghafi-Asl M. The effects of Spirulina Platensis on anthropometric indices, appetite, lipid profile and serum vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in obese individuals: a randomized double blinded placebo controlled trial. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 2017;17(1):225.