1. Klöting N FM, Dietrich A, Kovacs P, Schön MR, Kern M. Insulin sensitive obesity. American Journal of Physiology Endocrinol Metabolic. 2010. [Epub ahead of print].
2. Gustafson B
. Adipose tissue, inflammation and atherosclerosis. J Atheroscler Thromb. 2010;17(4):332-41.
3. Samaras K BN, Chisholm DJ, Lord RV. Subcutaneous and visceral adipose tissue gene expression of serum adipokines that predict type 2 diabetes. Obesity 2010;18(5):884-9.
4. Goldberg RB
. Cytokine and cytokine-like inflammation markers, endothelial dysfunction, and imbalanced coagulation in development of diabetes and its complications. J Clin Endocrinol Metab.
5. Stefanyk LE
, Dyck DJ
. The interaction between adipokines, diet and exercise on muscle insulin sensitivity. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2010;13(3):255-9.
6. Abd El-Kader S
, Gari A
, Salah El-Den A
. Impact of moderate versus mild aerobic exercise training on inflammatory cytokines in obese type 2 diabetic patients: a randomized clinical trial. Afr Health Sci. 2013;13(4):857-63.
11. You T AN, Disanzo BL, Lamonte MJ. Effects of exercise training on chronic inflammation in obesity: current evidence and potential mechanisms. Sports Med. 2013;43(4):243-56.
12. Pedersen BK
. The anti-inflammatory effect of exercise: its role in diabetes and cardiovascular disease control. Essays Biochem. 2006;42:105-17.
13. Wenning P
, Kreutz T
, Schmidt A
, Opitz D
, Graf C
, Voss S
, et al. Endurance exercise alters cellular immune status and resistin concentrations in men suffering from non-insulin-dependent type 2 diabetes. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes. 2013;121(8):475-82.
14. Lebon J
, Riesco E
, Tessier D
, Dionne IJ
. Additive effects of isoflavones and exercise training on inflammatory cytokines and body composition in overweight and obese postmenopausal women: a randomized controlled trial. Menopause. 2014;21(8):869-75.
15. Oh EG
, Bang SY
, Kim SH
, Hyun SS
, Chu SH
, Jeon JY
, et al. Therapeutic lifestyle modification program reduces plasma levels of the chemokines CRP and MCP-1 in subjects with metabolic syndrome. Biol Res Nurs. 2013;15(1):48-55.
18. Michael IP, John D, Smith G, Richard G. Accuracy of the Omron HBF-500 Body Composition Monitor in Male and Female College Students. Int J Exerc Sci. 2011;4(1):93-101.
19. Afreen AC, Krishnananda P. An Association of High Sensitive C Reactive Protein and Lipid Profile Parameters in South Indian Population. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications. 2013;3(7):1-3.
21. Abd El-Kader SM
, Al-Jiffri OH
, Al-Shreef FM
. Aerobic exercises alleviate symptoms of fatigue related to inflammatory cytokines in obese patients with type 2 diabetes. Afr Health Sci. 2015;15(4):1142-8.
22. Pederson BK. Exercise and cytokines. Immonology and Cell Biology. 2000;5: 532-5.
26. Merghani TH, Alawad AO, Ballal MA. Plasma TNF-α in obese patient with diabetes and its relation to resting metabolic rate. Journal of Diabetology. 2014;5(1):1-6.
28. Liang H
, Yin B
, Zhang H
, Zhang S
, Zeng Q
, Wang J
, et al. Blockade of Tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor type 1-mediated TNF-α signaling protected wistar rats from diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance. Endocrinology. 2008;149(6):2943-51.
29. Skolnik EY
, Marcusohn J
. Inhibition of insulin receptor signaling by TNF: potential role in obesity and non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 1996;7(2):161-73.
30. Moller DE. Potential role of TNF-alpha in the pathogenesis of insulin resistance and type 2 diabete. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2000;11(6):212-7.
40. Eisanezhad A, Hassan Saraf Z, Mahdavi M, Ghakhanlu R. The Effect of Aerobic Exercise Training on Serum Levels of TNF-α, IL - 1β, IL-6 and Hsp70 in Rats. Journal of Sport Biosciences. 2013;4(15):91-106.
42. Wei SS
, Liang DD
. The effect of exercises on TNF-alpha, IL-6 and adiponectin in different fat diet rats. 2013;29(3):280-2.
44. Donges CE
, Duffield R
, Guelfi KJ
, Smith GC
, Adams DR
, Edge JA
. Comparative effects of single-mode vs. duration-matched concurrent exercise training on body composition, low-grade inflammation, and glucose regulation in sedentary, overweight, middle-aged men. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2013;38(7):779-88.
45. Czajkowska JB
, Shutty B
, Zito S
. Development of Low Blood Glucose Readings in Nine Non-patients with diabetes Treated With Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha Inhibitors. J Med Case Rep. 2012;6:5.
48. Pashaei S, Bakhtiyari S, Haghani K, Maleki F A. Investigating the Effects of TNF-α knockdown Gene on Insulin Resistance in C2C12 Muscle Cells in the Presence and Absence of Palmitate. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2013;15(4):387-94.