1. Haghighi A, Valeh F, Hamedinia M, Askari R. Effect of aerobic exercise tranining and vitamin E supplementation on C-Reactive protein and cardiovascular risk factors among postmenopausal women. 2010.
2. Handisurya A, Riedl M, Vila G, Maier C, Clodi M, Prikoszovich T, et al. Serum vaspin concentrations in relation to insulin sensitivity following RYGB-induced weight loss. Obesity Surgery. 2010;20(2):198-203.
3. Seeger J, Ziegelmeier M, Bachmann A, Lossner U, Kratzsch J, Bluher M, et al. Serum levels of the adipokine vaspin in relation to metabolic and renal parameters. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2008;93(1):247-51.
4. Haghighian MK, Alipoor B, Mahdavi AM, Sadat BE, Jafarabadi MA, Moghaddam A. Effects of sesame seed supplementation on inflammatory factors and oxidative stress biomarkers in patients with knee osteoarthritis. Acta Medica Iranica. 2015;53(4):207-13.
5. Müller G. Take-over: multiple mechanisms of inter-adipocyte communication. Oxford University Press; 2011.
6. Fioravanti A, Simonini G, Cantarini L, Generoso M, Galeazzi M, Bacarelli MR, et al. Circulating levels of the adipocytokines vaspin and omentin in patients with Kawasaki disease. Rheumatology international. 2012;32(5):1481-2.
7. Dröge W. Aging-related changes in the thiol/disulfide redox state: implications for the use of thiol antioxidants. Experimental gerontology. 2002;37(12):1333-45.
8. Smith A, Shenvi S, Widlansky M, Suh J, Hagen T. Lipoic acid as a potential therapy for chronic diseases associated with oxidative stress. Current medicinal chemistry. 2004;11(9):1135-46.
9. Navari-Izzo F, Quartacci MF, Sgherri C. Lipoic acid: a unique antioxidant in the detoxification of activated oxygen species. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry. 2002;40(6-8):463-70.
10. Rahimi R, Nikfar S, Larijani B, Abdollahi M. A review on the role of antioxidants in the management of diabetes and its complications. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 2005;59(7):365-73.
11. Farzanegi P, Habibian M, Kaftari A. Effect of 6-weeks aerobic exercise training on oxidative stress and enzymatic antioxidants in postmenopausal women with hypertension: Case Study. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014;23(108):134-6.
12. Sari-Sarraf V, Amirsasan R, Zolfi H. Effects of aerobic and exhaustive exercise on salivary and serum total antioxidant capacity and lipid peroxidation indicators in sedentary men. Feyz journal of Kashan University of medical sciences. 2016;20.
13. Sagai M, Bocci V. Mechanisms of action involved in ozone therapy: is healing induced via a mild oxidative stress? Medical gas research. 2011;1(1):29.
14. Ugras AF. Effect of high intensity interval training on elite athletes’ antioxidant status. Science & Sports. 2013;28(5):253-9.
15. Moghaddam MB, Aghdam FB, Jafarabadi MA, Allahverdipour H, Nikookheslat SD, Safarpour S. The Iranian Version of International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ) in Iran: content and construct validity, factor structure, internal consistency and stability. World Appl Sci. 2012;18(8):1073-80.
16. Lee AS, Lee YJ, Lee SM, Yoon JJ, Kim JS, Kang DG, et al. Portulaca oleracea ameliorates diabetic vascular inflammation and endothelial dysfunction in db/db mice. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2012;2012.
17. El-Sayed M-IK. Effects of Portulaca oleracea L. seeds in treatment of type-2 diabetes mellitus patients as adjunctive and alternative therapy. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 2011;137(1):643-51.
18.Gorbanian, B; Kordi, M; Ravasi, A.A; Hedayati, M; Gasemnian, A. The Effects of Eight weeks Interval Endurance Training on Lymphocyte ABCA1 protein Expression, Plasma Apolipoprotein AI and Lipid Profiles in Overweight and Obese Boy Adolescents.Sport Biosciences (2015); 7(3); 375-90.
19. Ficker ES, Maranhão RC, Chacra AP, Neves VC, Negrão CE, Martins VC, et al. Exercise training accelerates the removal from plasma of LDL-like nanoemulsion in moderately hypercholesterolemic subjects. Atherosclerosis. 2010;212(1):230-6.
20. Friedman TC, Andreoli TE. Andreoli and Carpenter's Cecil Essentials of Medicine. 2010.
21. King GL, Loeken MR. Hyperglycemia-induced oxidative stress in diabetic complications. Histochemistry and cell biology. 2004;122(4):333-8.
22. Andrade CHSd, Cianci RG, Malaguti C, Dal Corso S. The use of step tests for the assessment of exercise capacity in healthy subjects and in patients with chronic lung disease. Jornal Brasileiro de Pneumologia. 2012;38(1):116-24.
23. Kim SH, Lee SJ, Kang ES, Kang S, Hur KY, Lee HJ, et al. Effects of lifestyle modification on metabolic parameters and carotid intima-media thickness in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Metabolism-Clinical and Experimental. 2006;55(8):1053-9.
24. Kaneto H, Kawamori D, Matsuoka T-a, Kajimoto Y, Yamasaki Y. Oxidative stress and pancreatic β-cell dysfunction. American journal of therapeutics. 2005;12(6):529-33.
25. Powers SK, Jackson MJ. Exercise-induced oxidative stress: cellular mechanisms and impact on muscle force production. Physiological reviews. 2008;88(4):1243-76.
26. Gordon LA, Morrison EY, McGrowder DA, Young R, Fraser YTP, Zamora EM, et al. Effect of exercise therapy on lipid profile and oxidative stress indicators in patients with type 2 diabetes. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 2008;8(1):21.
27. Mitranun W, Deerochanawong C, Tanaka H, Suksom D. Continuous vs interval training on glycemic control and macro‐and microvascular reactivity in type 2 diabetic patients. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2014;24(2):e69-e76.
28. Alghadir AH, Gabr SA, Anwer S, Al-Eisa E. Fatigue and oxidative stress response to physical activity in type 2 diabetic patients. International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries. 2016;36(1):59-64.
29. Oliveira MAMd, Fagundes RLM, Moreira EAM, Trindade EBSdM, Carvalho Td. Relation between anthropometric indicators and risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia. 2010;94(4):478-85.
30. Vinetti G, Mozzini C, Desenzani P, Boni E, Bulla L, Lorenzetti I, et al. Supervised exercise training reduces oxidative stress and cardiometabolic risk in adults with type 2 diabetes: a randomized controlled trial. Scientific reports. 2015;5:9238.
31. Zhang Q, Malik P, Pandey D, Gupta S, Jagnandan D, De Chantemele EB, et al. Paradoxical activation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase by NADPH oxidase. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 2008;28(9):1627-33.
32. Shanmugam KR, Mallikarjuna K, Kesireddy N, Reddy KS. Neuroprotective effect of ginger on anti-oxidant enzymes in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Food and chemical toxicology. 2011;49(4):893-7.
33. Sadi G, Eryilmaz N, Tütüncüoğlu E, Cingir Ş, Güray T. Changes in expression profiles of antioxidant enzymes in diabetic rat kidneys. Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews. 2012;28(3):228-35.
34. Azizbeigi K, Stannard SR, Atashak S, Haghighi MM. Antioxidant enzymes and oxidative stress adaptation to exercise training: comparison of endurance, resistance, and concurrent training in untrained males. Journal of exercise science & fitness. 2014;12(1):1-6.
35. Chen PR, Chien KL, Su TC, Chang CJ, Liu T-L, Cheng H, et al. Dietary sesame reduces serum cholesterol and enhances antioxidant capacity in hypercholesterolemia. Nutrition Research. 2005;25(6):559-67.
36. Wang C-Q, Yang G-Q. Betacyanins from Portulaca oleracea L. ameliorate cognition deficits and attenuate oxidative damage induced by D-galactose in the brains of senescent mice. Phytomedicine. 2010;17(7):527-32.
37. Kumar P, Yadav B, Yadav S. Effect of zinc and selenium supplementation on antioxidative status of seminal plasma and testosterone, T4 and T3 level in goat blood serum. Journal of applied animal research. 2013;41(4):382-6.
38. Rahimifardin S, Siakuhian M, Roohi BN, Farhadi H, Shahravan N, Hassanzadeh Z. Effect of pomegranate supplementation and aerobic training on total antioxidant capacity and lipid peroxidation in overweight men. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2014;21(3):332-40.
39. Rai S, Chowdhury A, Reniers RL, Wood SJ, Lucas SJ, Aldred S. A pilot study to assess the effect of acute exercise on brain glutathione. Free radical research. 2018;52(1):57-69.
40. Saberi Y, Ghorbanian B, Ansari P. The effect of sesamine and aerobic exercise on plasma levels of total antioxidant capacity and glutathione peroxidase in athlete men. Tehran University Medical Journal. 2017;75(7):521-9.
41. Brown LA, Kerr CJ, Whiting P, Finer N, McEneny J, Ashton T. Oxidant stress in healthy normal‐weight, overweight, and obese individuals. Obesity. 2009;17(3):460-6.
42. Dong C-X, Hayashi K, Lee J-B, Hayashi T. Characterization of structures and antiviral effects of polysaccharides from Portulaca oleracea L. Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 2010;58(4):507-10.