1. Adams, K ., O'Shea, J. P., O'Shea, K. L, Climstein,M. 1992. The effect of six weeks of squat, plyometric and squat-plyometric training on power production. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 6, 36-41.
2. Blazevich, A. J ., Jenkins, D. 1998. Physical performance differences between weight-trained sprinters and weight trainers. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport,1, 12-21.
3. Blazevich, A., Jenkins, D. 2002. Effect of the movement speed of resistance training exercises on sprint and strength performance in concurrently training elite junior sprinters. Journal of sports sciences, 20, 981-990.
4. Chamari, K., Hachana,Y., Kaouech,F., Jeddi,R .,et al. 2005. Endurance training and testing with the ball in young elite soccer players. Journal of sports medicine, 24-28.
5. Chelly, M. S., Fathloun,M., Cherief,N.,Benamer,M., et al. 2009.Effects of a back squat training program on leg power, jump, and sprint performances in junior soccer players.Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 23, 2241–2249.
6. Cometti,G., Maffiuletti, N.A., Pousson,M., Chatard, J.C., Maffulli, N. 2001. Isokinetic strength and anaerobic power of elite, subelite and amateur soccer players. International Journal of Sports Medicine, 45–51.
7. Cronin, J., McNair, P.J., Marshall, R. N. 2001. Velocity specificity, combination training and sport specific tasks. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport ,4, 168-178.
9. Faude, O., Koch, T., Meyer, T. 2012. Straight sprinting is the most frequent action in goal situations in professional football. Journal of Sports Sciences, 30, 625–631.
10. Gorostiaga,E.M., Izqierdo,M.,Ruesta,M.,Iribarren,J., et al. 2004. strength training effects on physical performance and serum hormones in young soccer players. European journal of applied physiology ,698-707.
11. Harris, G.R., Stone, M.H., O'bryant, H. S., Proulx, C.M.,et al. 2000. Short-term performance effects of high power, high force, or combined weight-training methods. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 14, 14-20.
12. Harris, N.K., Cronin, J.B., Hopkins, W.G., Hansen, K.T. 2008. Squat jump training at maximal power loads vs heavy loads: effect on sprint ability. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 22, 1742-1749
13. Helgrud,H., Roads,G., Kemi,O.J., Hoff,J. 2011.Strength and endurance in elite football players. Journal of sports medicine, 677-682.
15. Johnson, D. L., Bahamonde, R. 1996. Power output estimate in university athletes. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 10, 161-166.
16. Keir,A.K., Theriault,F., Serresse,O. 2013. Evaluation of the Running-Based Anaerobic Sprint Test as a Measure of Repeated Sprint Ability in Collegiate-Level Soccer Players. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 27, 1671-1678.
17. Lopez,M.,Jose,M.,Andres,P.,Juan,J., et al. 2010. effect of 4 months of training on aerobic power, strength, and acceleration in two under- 19 soccer teams. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 24, 2705-2714.
18. Lyttle, A.D., Wilson,G.J ., Ostrowski, K. J. 1996. enhancing performance: maximal power versus combined weights and plyometrics training. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research , 10, 173-179.
19. McBride, J.M., Triplett-McBride, T., Davie, A., Newton, R.U. 2002.The effect of heavy-vs light-load jump squats on the development of strength, power, and speed. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 16, 75-82.
20. McDonagh, M.J., Davies, C.M. 1984. Adaptive response of mammalian skeletal muscle to exercise with high loads.European Journal of Applied Physiology, 139-155
21. Requena,B., Gonnzalez, B.J.J., Devillareal., F.S.S., Ereline, J., et al. 2009. Functional performance, maximal strength, and power characteristucs in isiometric and dynamic actions of lowe extremities in soccer players. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 23, 1391-1401
22. Ronnestad, B.R., Kvamme, N.H., Sunde, A., Raastad, T. 2008. Short-term effects of strength and plyometric training on sprint and jump performance in professional soccer players. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 22, 773–780.
23. Salaj, S., Markovic, G. 2011.Specificity of jumping, sprinting, and quick change-of direction motor abilities. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 25, 1249–1255.
24. Sander. A., Keiner. M., Wirth, K., Schmidtbleicher, D. 2013. Influence of a 2-year strength training programme on power performance in elite youth soccer players. European Journal of sport science,13, 445–451.
25. Schmidtbleicher,D.,Haralambie,G. 1981. Changes in contractile properties of muscle after strength training in man. European journal of applied physiology and occupational physiology, 46, 221-228.
26. Shahidi, F., Ghareh, A ., Najad Panah,M., Lotfi, G. 2012. The effect of two resistance training types on muscle fitness and anaerobic capacity in 16-18 years old male soccer players. Annals of Biological Research, 3, 2713-2717.
27. Silva, J.R., Magalhaes, J., Ascensao, A., Seabra, A.F., et al. 2013. Training status and match activity of professional soccer players throughout a season. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 27, 20–30.
28. Storen,q.,Helgrud,J.,Stqa,E.M.,Hoff,J. 2008.maximal strength training improves running economy in distance runners. Journal of medicine and science in sports and exercise,40, 1089-1094.
29. Tricoli, V., Lamas,L., Carnevale, R., Ugrinowitsch, C. 2005.Short-term effectson lower-body functional power development: weightlifting vs. vertical jump training programs. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 19, 433-437.
30. Wilson, G.J., Newton, R.U., Murphy, A.J., Humphries. B.J. 1993. The optimal training load for the development of dynamic athletic performance. Journal of Medicine and science in sports and exercise, 25, 1279-1286.
31. Wong,P., Chamari,K., Wislof,U. 2010. Effects of 12-week on field combind strentgh and power training on physical performance among u-14 young soccer players. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 24, 644-652.
32.Young, W.B., Bilby, G. E. 1993. The effect of voluntary effort to influence speed of contraction on strength, muscular power, and hypertrophy development. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 7, 172-178.