1.Fleck SJ, and Kraemer WJ. (2004). Designing resistance training programs. 3rd edition. Human Kinetics Champaign.42-44.
2. ویلمور، ج ، جک ال؛ دیوید، ال کاستیل.(1385). فیزیولوژی ورزشی و فعالیت بدنی. ترجمۀ ضیاء معینی و همکاران. مبتکران، ص99-96.
4. Liu JF
, Chang WY
, Chan KH
, Tsai WY
, Lin CL
, Hsu MC
.(2005). Blood lipid peroxides and muscle damage increased following intensive resistance training of female weightlifters. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1042:255-61.
5.Ina M, Akyuz F,Turgut A, and Getsfrid WM.(2001). Effect of aerobic and anaerobic metabolism on free radical generation swimmers. Med Sci Sports Exerc.33:564-567.
6. Smith LL and Miles MP.(2000). Exercise – induced muscle injury and inflammation. In: Exercise and sport science, Garret WE and Kirkendall DT,eds.Philadephia PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins.pp.401-411.
7. Ji LL. (2000). Free radicals and antioxidants in exercise and sports. In: Exercise and sport science. Garret WE and Kirkendall DT,eds.Philadephia PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins.pp.299-317.
8.Radovanovic D,Bratic M, Nurkic M, Cvetkovic T, Ignjatovic A, and Aleksandrovic M.(2009). Oxidative stress biomarker response to concurrent strength and endurance training. Gen.Physiol.Biophys.28, 205-211.
9. Allen D.L, Linderman R.R, and Roy et al. (1997). Apoptosis: a mechanism contributing to remodeling of skeletal muscle in response to hid limb unweighting.Am.J Physiol.273:C579-C587.
10. Atalay Güzel N, Hazar S, and Erbas D. (2007). Effects of different resistance exercise protocols on nitric oxide, lipid peroxidation and creatine kinase activity in sedentary males. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine .6, 417-422.
11. Buresh R, Berg K, and French J. (2009). The effect of resistive exercise rest interval on hormonal response, strength, and hypertrophy with training. J Strength Cond Res 23: 62–71.
12. Kraemer WJ, Marchitelli L, Gordon SE, Harman E, Dziados JE, Mello R, Frykman P, McCurry D, and Fleck SJ. (1990).Hormonal and growth factor responses to heavy resistance exercise protocols. J Appl Physiol 69: 1442–1450.
13. Mayhew DL, Thyfault JP, and Koch AJ. (2005).Rest-interval length affects leukocyte levels during heavy resistance exercise. J Strength Cond Res 19: 16–22.
14. Ribeiro V, Pereira R, and Machado M. (2008).Resistance exercise-induced microinjuries do not depend on 1 or 3 minutes rest time interval between series. Int J Sport Sci 13: 44–53.
15. Jackson AS, and Pollock. (1985) Practical assessment of body composition. Phy sport med.13:76-90.
16. Brzycki M. (1993). Strength testing: predicting a one – rep max from repetitions-to-fatigue.Journal of Physical education, recretion and dance. 64:88-90.
17. Simão R, Farinati PTV, Polito MD, Maior AS, and Fleck SJ.(2005). Influence of exercise order on the number of repetitions performed and perceived exertion during resistive exercises. J Strength Cond Res. 19, 152-156.
18. Miller NJ, Rice-Evans C, Davies MJ, Gopinathan V, and Miller A. (1993). Clinical Science. 84,407-412.
19. Vincent HK
, Morgan JW
, Vincent KR
. (2004). Obesity exacerbates oxidative stress levels after acute exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 36(5):772-9.
20. Kraemer, WJ and Ratamess, NA. (2004). Fundamentals of resistance training: Progression and exercise prescription. Med Sci Sports Exerc 36: 674–688.
21. Mavrommataki E, Bogdanis GC, Kaloupsis S, and Maridaki M.(2006). Recovery of power output and heart rate kinetics during repeated bouts of rowing exercise with different rest intervals. J Sport Sci Med 5: 115–122.
22. Willardson JM. (2006). A brief review: Factors affecting the length of the rest interval between resistance exercise sets. J Strength Cond Res 20: 978–984.
23. Tidball JG. (2005).Inflammatory processes in muscle injury and repair. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 288: R345–R353.
24. Bassit RA, Curi R, and Costa Rosa LFBP. (2008). Creatine supplementation
reduces plasma levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines and PGE2 after a half-ironman competition. Amino Acids 35: 425–431.
26. Kraemer WJ, Dziados JE, Marchitelli LJ, Gordon SE, Harman EA, Mello R, Fleck SJ, Frykman PN, and Triplett T.(1993). Effects of different heavy-resistance exercise protocols on plasma -endorphin concentrations. J. Appl. Physiol. 74: 450–459.
27. Nikolaidisi MG, Paschalis V, Giakas G, Fatouros IG, Koutedakis Y , Kouretasl D, and Jamurtas A.(2007). Decreased blood oxidative stress after repeated muscle-damaging exercise. Med Sci Sports Exer. 1080-1089.