1. Jafari M, Jalali S. The Effect of Interval and Continuous Training on Liver Genes Expression Related to Reverse Cholesterol Transport. Sport Physiology & Management Investigations. 2020;12(2):75-89. (Persian)
2. Jafari M. Effects of high intensity interval training and low intensity continuous training on some elements of reverse cholesterol transport in male wistar rats after high fat diet. Iranian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology. 2020;4(1):81-76. (Persian)
3. Jafari M. Effect of physical activity on prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis: focus on activity of ABCG5 and ABCG8 genes. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2019;21(3). (Persian)
4. Jafari M, Rashidlamir A, Dastani M, Fathi M, Alavinya SE. The effect of cardiac rehabilitation on ApoA1 and ApoB in men with coronary heart disease (CHD) after coronary artery bypass graft (CABG). Medical Science Journal of Islamic Azad Univesity-Tehran Medical Branch. 2018;28(2):117-23. (Persian)
5. Dababneh EH, Saha S, Ostlundh L, Al-Rifai RH, Oulhaj A. Protocol: Impact of cardiac rehabilitation on mortality and morbidity in diabetic versus non-diabetic patients: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open. 2021;11(4).
6. Nalini M, Najafi F, Saeidi M, Gerami F, Rashidi A, Ezati P. Changes in exercise capacity and modifiable risk factors after a comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation in patients with and without left ventricular systolic dysfunction. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci. 2009;13(3):e79594. (Persian)
7. Afzalaghaiee E, Hadian M, Attarbashi Moghadam B, Tavakol K, Zandparsa A, Jalaei S, et al. The effects of cardiac rehabilitation on changes in the lipid profile of Iranian male and female with coronary artery disease refered to Emam Khomeini Hospital complex. Journal of modern rehabilitation. 2010;4(1):45-9. (Persian)
8. Back M, Cider A, Gillström J, Herlitz J. Physical activity in relation to cardiac risk markers in secondary prevention of coronary artery disease. International journal of cardiology. 2013;168(1):478-83.
9. Kubilius R, Jasiukevičienė L, Grižas V, Kubilienė L, Jakubsevičienė E, Vasiliauskas D. The impact of complex cardiac rehabilitation on manifestation of risk factors in patients with coronary heart disease. Medicina. 2012;48(3):24.
10. Ghanbari-Niaki A, Rahmati-Ahmadabad S, Zare-Kookandeh N. ABCG8 gene responses to 8 weeks treadmill running with or without Pistachia atlantica (Baneh) extraction in female rats. International journal of endocrinology and metabolism. 2012;10(4):604.
11. Meissner M, Nijstad N, Kuipers F, Tietge UJ. Voluntary exercise increases cholesterol efflux but not macrophage reverse cholesterol transport in vivo in mice. Nutrition & metabolism. 2010;7(1):1-6.
12. Pérez IP, Zapata MA, Cervantes CE, Jarabo RM, Grande C, Plaza R, et al. Cardiac rehabilitation programs improve metabolic parameters in patients with the metabolic syndrome and coronary heart disease. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2010;12(5):374-9.
13. Gordon NF, Habib A, Salmon RD, Bishop KL, Drimmer A, Reid KS, et al. Effect of exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation on multiple atherosclerotic risk factors in patients taking antidepressant medication. The American journal of cardiology. 2013;111(3):346-51.
14. Abdi M, Marefati H, Moazenzadeh M. The effect of cardiac rehabilitation on the serum levels of adiponectin and lipoproteins in male atherosclerotic patients. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. 2012;19(4):317-25. (Persian)
15. Kajinami K, Brousseau ME, Nartsupha C, Ordovas JM, Schaefer EJ. ATP binding cassette transporter G5 and G8 genotypes and plasma lipoprotein levels before and after treatment with atorvastatin. Journal of lipid research. 2004;45(4):653-6.
16. Chan D, Watts G, Barrett P, Whitfield A, Van Bockxmeer F. ATP-binding cassette transporter G8 gene as a determinant of apolipoprotein B-100 kinetics in overweight men. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 2004;24(11):2188-91.
17. Mohammadi A, Mirzaei F, Moradi MN, Jamshidi M, Yari R, Ghiasvand T, et al. Effect of flaxseed on serum lipid profile and expression of NPC1L1, ABCG5 and ABCG8 genes in the intestine of diabetic rat. Avicenna Journal of Medical Biochemistry. 2013;1(1):1-6.
18. Butcher LR, Thomas A, Backx K, Roberts A, Webb R, Morris K. Low-intensity exercise exerts beneficial effects on plasma lipids via PPARγ. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2008;40(7):1263-70.
19. Jalali S, Jafari M. Effects of High Intensity Interval (HIT) versus Continuous Trainings on ABCG5 and ABCG8 Genes Expression in Male Wistar Rats after High Fat Diet. Res Med. 2019;43(4):216-221. (Persian)
20. Jafari M, Ravasi AA. Effect of interval and continuous training exercises after high-fat diet on liver X receptor alpha gene expression. Tehran University Medical Journal TUMS Publications. 2020;78(1):28-32. (Persian)
21. Jafari M. eroxisome proliferator-activated receptors beta and gamma (PPARβ and PPARγ) genes expression following exercise trainings and high fat diet in male Wistar rats. Journal of Practical Studies of Biosciences in Sport. 2021;9(17):58-67. (Persian)