1. Valizadeh E, Ostadrahimi A. The Effect of herbal supplement'Mohazzel'in traditional medicine and weight loss diet on some biochemical parameters & Anthropometric indices in obese subjects. Complementary Medicine Journal of faculty of Nursing & Midwifery. 2018;7(4):2115-27. (in persian)
2. Pourahmadi M, Jahromi H, Rooeintan Y. The effect of aqueous extract of caraway seed (Carum carvi) on cholecystokinin hormone in male rat. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences. 2016;8(4):2023-35.
3. Keating SE, Hackett DA, Parker HM, O’Connor HT, Gerofi JA, Sainsbury A, et al. Effect of aerobic exercise training dose on liver fat and visceral adiposity. Journal of hepatology. 2015;63(1):174-82.
4. Rahmatollahi M, Ravasi A, Soori R. Effect of 8 Weeks of Low-Intensity Continuous Training on Plasma Adipolin, Insulin Resistance, and Weight of Fatty Fat-Filled Rats. Adv Obes Weight Manag Control. 2017;7(5):00211.
5. Fadaei R, Moradi N, Kazemi T, Chamani E, Azdaki N, Moezibady SA, et al. Decreased serum levels of CTRP12/adipolin in patients with coronary artery disease in relation to inflammatory cytokines and insulin resistance. Cytokine. 2019;113:326-31.
6. Wei Z, Peterson JM, Lei X, Cebotaru L, Wolfgang MJ, Baldeviano GC, et al. C1q/TNF-related protein-12 (CTRP12), a novel adipokine that improves insulin sensitivity and glycemic control in mouse models of obesity and diabetes. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2012;287(13):10301-15.
7. Soori R AMR, Khosravi M, Abbasian S. The Effect of Submaximal Aerobic Training on Serum Irisin Level in Obese Men; with Emphasis on the Role of Irisin in Insulin-Resistance Change. Arak Medical University Journal (AMUJ). 2016;19(109):20-30. (in persian)
8. Haidari F, Seyed-Sadjadi N, Taha-Jalali M, Mohammed-Shahi M. The effect of oral administration of Carum carvi on weight, serum glucose, and lipid profile in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Saudi Med J. 2011;32(7):695-700.
9. Kazemipoor M, Hajifaraji M, Haerian BS, Mosaddegh MH, Cordell GA. Antiobesity effect of caraway extract on overweight and obese women: a randomized, triple-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2013;2013.
10. Mahboubi M. Caraway as Important Medicinal Plants in Management of Diseases. Natural products and bioprospecting. 2019;9(1):1-11.
11. Ghorbani S, Alizadeh R, Moradi L. The effect of high intensity interval training along with consumption of caraway seeds (Carum carvi L.) on liver enzymes, lipid profile, and blood glucose in obese and overweight women. 2017. (in persian)
12. Zare R HF, Fallahzadeh H, Nadjarzadeh A. Effect of cumin powder on body composition and lipid profile in overweight and obese women. Complementary therapies in clinical practice. 2014;20(4):297-301.
13. Hariri N, Thibault L. High-fat diet-induced obesity in animal models. Nutrition research reviews. 2010;23(2):270-99.
14. Hamedifar M, Mirnasouri R, Rahmati M. The Effects of Six Weeks Endurance Training on XBP-1 Protein in the Diabetic Male Wistar Rats Sciatica Tissues. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Obesity. 2018; 10(4):187-193. (in persian)
15. Taherzadeh S, Mogharnasi M, Rasoulian B, Kaeidi A, Khosravi A. The Effect of 6 Weeks Aerobic Training and Aqueous Extract of Caraway Seed (Carum Carvi) on the Expression of CTRP12 Gene, Body Weight Changes and Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue in Obese Male Rats: An Experimental Study. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2020;19(1):39-52. (in persian)
16. Hoshmand F FM ZS. The effect of oxytocin on oxidative stress induced myocardial ischemia-reperfusion in rats. Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2011;12(6):633-40. (in persian)
17. Welc SS, Clanton TL. The regulation of interleukin‐6 implicates skeletal muscle as an integrative stress sensor and endocrine organ. Experimental physiology. 2013;98(2):359-71.
18. Maillard F, Pereira B, Boisseau N. Effect of high-intensity interval training on total, abdominal and visceral fat mass: a meta-analysis. Sports Medicine. 2018;48(2):269-88.
19. Rezaeian N, Ravasi A, Soori R, Akbarnejad A, Mishafiey S.A, F T. Effect of Resistance Training on Serum Levels of Adipolin and Insulin Resistance in Obese Women Biannual JAHSSP. 2015;3(1):11-30. (in persian)
20. Enomoto T, Ohashi K, Shibata R, Higuchi A, Maruyama S, Izumiya Y, et al. Adipolin/C1qdc2/CTRP12 protein functions as an adipokine that improves glucose metabolism. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2011;286(40):34552-8.
21. Soori R, Rezaeian N, Khosravi N. 10 weeks of resistance training does not effect on serum concentration of pre-b cell colony-enhancing factor/visfatin in middle-aged obese women. Sport Physiology
2012; 3(12): 59-75. (in persian)
22. Soori R, Asad M, Barahouei-Jamar Z, Rezaeian N. The effect of aerobic training on the serum level of adipolin and insulin resistance in overweight men. KAUMS Journal (FEYZ). 2016;19(6):495-503. (in persian)
23. Valle VSd, Mello DBd, Fortes MdSR, Dantas EHM, Mattos MAd. Effect of diet and indoor cycling on body composition and serum lipid. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia. 2010;95(2):173-8.
24. Egan A, Mahmood W, Fenton R, Redziniak N, Kyaw Tun T, Sreenan S, et al. Barriers to exercise in obese patients with type 2 diabetes. QJM: An International Journal of Medicine. 2013;106(7):635-8.
25. Elmahgoub SM, Lambers S, Stegen S, Van Laethem C, Cambier D, Calders P. The influence of combined exercise training on indices of obesity, physical fitness and lipid profile in overweight and obese adolescents with mental retardation. European journal of pediatrics. 2009;168(11):1327.
26. Lu Y, Li H, Shen S-W, Shen Z-H, Xu M, Yang C-J, et al. Swimming exercise increases serum irisin level and reduces body fat mass in high-fat-diet fed Wistar rats. Lipids in health and disease. 2016;15(1):93.
27. Bonfante ILP, Chacon-Mikahil MPT, Brunelli DT, Gáspari AF, Duft RG, Lopes WA, et al. Combined training, FNDC5/irisin levels and metabolic markers in obese men: A randomised controlled trial. European journal of sport science. 2017;17(5):629-37.
28. Khajavi M BN, Moazemi M. The effect of twelve-week regular aerobic exercises on serum levels of lipid profile, aerobic power and body composition indices in nonathletics women with mental retardation. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci. 2014;16(1):56 - 64 . (in persian)
29. Shahidi F PS. The effect of physical exercise and training on serum leptin levels. Razi journal of Medical Sciences. 2014;21(126):1-14. (in persian)
30. Rayalam S, Della-Fera MA, Baile CA. Phytochemicals and regulation of the adipocyte life cycle. The Journal of Nutritional biochemistry. 2008;19(11):717-26.
31. Ouchi N. Adipocytokines in cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis. 2016:34918.