1. Faramarzi, Mohammad, Gaeini Abbas Ali, and Kurd Mohammad Reza. 2007. The effect of intense intermittent activity and carbohydrate supplementation on changes in biochemical parameters of cardiac cells in soccer players. Olympic Quarterly. No. 39. pp. 35-44. (in Persian)
2. Georgian, Mohammed. The effect of creatine intake on some functional and structural parameters of young wrestlers. Dissertation for Master's Degree, University of Mazandaran. (in Persian)
متفاوت و گلوتامین بر مقادیر کراتین کیناز و زمان واماندگی در ... 363 GI تأثیر خوردن دو کربوهیدرات با
3. Ramazani, Alireza. 2000. The effect of active and inactive recovery methods on blood lactate and heart rate after intense activity in elite swimmers. Doctoral dissertation: Islamic Azad University Research Sciences Branch. (in Persian)
4. Ghasemi, Ali, Mohammad Reza Haeri, Ali Kazemi, Ali Asghar Ravasi. (1390). The effect of glucose and glutamine supplementation during 4 weeks of exhaustive endurance-training on serum growth factors of non-athlete men. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. The fifth period. Number four. Pp. 54-57. (in Persian)
5. Mahdizadeh, Azim. 2011. Effect of carbohydrate intake with different glycemic index on physical fitness of 15-year-old boys. M.Sc., Tarbiat University, Tehran, Iran. (in Persian)
6. Parry-Bilings M, Blomstrand E, McAdrew N et al. 1990. communicational link between skeletal muscle, brain and cells of the immune system. International Journal of Sports Medicine 11 (Suppl 2): S122-S128.
7. Haussinger, 1994. Regulation of cell function by the cellular hydration state: Am. J. Physiol. 267: E343-E355.
8. Walsh N. P., Blannin A. K, Robson P. J, Glutamine exercise and immune function. Links and possible mechanisms. Sports Med. 26: 177-91.
9. Karami, Sajjad. 2011. The effect of glutamine supplementation and periodic training on HSP72 response in soccer players. Master of Science Degree in Sport Physiology, Shahid Rajaee University, Tehran, Iran. (in Persian)
10. Thompson H.S, P.M. Clarkson & S.P. scordilis.: (2002): The repeated bout effect and heat shock proteins: intramuscular HSP 27 and HSP 70 expression following two bouts of eccentric exercise in humans. Acta Physiol Scand 174, 47-56.
11. Alessio Molfino, Ferdinando Logorelli, Maurizio Muscaritoli, Antonian Cascino, Isabella Preziosa, Filippo Rossi Fanelli, Alessandro Laviano. 2010. Metabolic effects of glutamine on insulin sensitivity. Sapienza University of Rome- Italy. Nutritional Therapy & Metabolism,28(1):7-11.
12. White, james; Mwilson, jocob; G Austin, Krista; Kgreer, beau. 2008. Effect of Carbohydrate- protein supplement timing on acute exercise- induced muscle damage. www.encydopedia.com.
13. Marcelo Macedo Rogero, M.Sc., Julio Tirapegui, Ph.D. Rogerio Graca Pedrosa, M.Sc. Inar Alves de Castro. Ph.D. and Ivanir Santana de Oliveria Pires, B.Chem. 2005. Effect of alanyl-glutamine supplementation on plasma and tissue glutamine concentrations in rats submitted to exhaustive exercise. Department of Food and Experimental Nutrition, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of sao Paulo, Brazil. Nutrition 22: 564-571.
14. Azad, Ahmad, Farhad Mardan, Ali Usali. 2013. Influence of quarterly deep jump and supplementation of branched amino acid supplementation on wrestler creatine kinase activity. Journal of Sport Biological Sciences. No. 16. Page 79. (in Persian)
15. Farrokhshahi, Reza, Farhad Rahmani, Ismail Farzaneh. 2013. Effect of glutamine supplementation on perceived pain intensity and changes in creatine kinase enzyme levels after exercise-induced extravasation in men. Journal of Sport Physiology. No. 19. Page 97-110. (in Persian)
364 علوم زیستی ورزشی، دورة 11 ، شمارة 4، زمستان 1398
16. Welbourne T.C., 1995. Increased plasma bicarbonate and growth hormone after an oral glutamine load.Am J Clin Nutr.1055-59.
17. Saki, Behzad. 2011. The effect of short-term HMB use on markers of muscle and liver injury induced by a session of intense resistance exercise in non-athlete male students. Master of Science Degree in Sport Physiology, University of Tehran. (in Persian)
18. Nemati Kirk, Ali, Gholamhossein Etihad, Mohammad Mazhani Bavilia, and Saeed Khamenei. 2001. Effect of carbohydrate-containing foods with different glycemic index on athletic performance. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. No. 50. Page 75-82. (in Persian)
19. Rasmusen, B.B., Tipton KD, Miller SL, Wolf SE, Wolfe RR. 2000. An oral essential amino acid-carbohydrate supplement enhances muscle protein anabolism after resistance exercise.
20. Ikeda T, Iwata K. 2003. Enhanced adrenergic mechanisms in glucose output from the kidney of diabetic rats. Metabolism. 52: 472-475.
21. Falk, D.J., Heelan KA. Thyfault JP. Et al. 2003.Effects of effervescent creatine, ribose, and glutamine supplementation on muscular strength, muscular endurance and body composition. J Strength Cond Res. 17: 810-16.
22. Linger, Albert, Michael Cox, and Diddell Nelson. 1942. Biochemistry Linger. Translated by Reza Mohammadi. 2006. Aige Publishing. (in Persian)
23. Muller, M. 2010. Effect of β-HYDROXY- β-methylbutyrate (HMB) supplementation on the body- composition and muscle power output on non competitive sporting males between 19 and 24 years who performed resistance training three times a week for 8 weeks. MSc dissertation, University of Pretoria.
24. 2004 Salarkia, Nahid, Kianoush Sharifi Azar, Forough Azam Taliban, Banafsheh Golestan. Effect of supplemental carbohydrate with different glycemic index before exercise on fatigue and aerobic power of endurance athletes. Scientific Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. number 1. (in Persian)