1. Dogramaci SN, Watsford ML. [A comparison of two different timing methods for time motion analysis in team sports]. Int J Perform Anal Sport 2006 ; 6:73–83.
2. Barberoalvarez JC, Sotohermoso VM, Grandavera J. [Effort profiling during indoor soccer competition]. J Sports Scince 2004; 22: 500–501.
3. Blair T, Crewther B, Christian J. [ Effects of different post-match recovery interventions on subsequent athlete hormonal state and game performance]. Physiology and Behavior 2012;106: 471–475.
4. Reily TE, Bjrone S. [The use of recovery methods post-exercise]. Journal of sports Scinces 2005; 23:619-27.
5. Brancaccio P, Maffulli N, Limongelli F. [ Creatine kinase monitoring in sport] ,medicine British Medical Bulletin. 2007;82: 209–230.
6. Howatson G, Goodall S, Vansomeren KA. [ The inXuence of cold water immersions on adaptation following a single bout of damaging exercise]. Eur J Appl Physiol 2009; 105 :615-621.
7. Fink R, Luttgau HC. [An evaluation of the membrane constants and the potassium conductance in metabolically exhausted muscle fibres ]. J Physiol 1976; 263: 215–238.
8. Fink R, Hase S, Luttgau HC, Wettwer E. The effect of cellular energy reserves and internal calcium ions on the potassium conductance in skeletal muscle of the frog]. J Physiol 1983; 336: 211–228.
9. Ponraj D, Gopalakrishnakone P. [ Establishment of an animal model for myoglobinuria by use of a myotoxin from pseudechis australis (king brown snake) venom in mice]. Lab Anim Sci 1996;46: 393–398.
10. Lopesferreira M, Nunez J, Rucavado A. Skeletal muscle necrosis and regeneration after injection of thalassophryne nattereri (niquim) fish venom in mice]. Int J Pathol 2001; 82: 55–64.
11. Angelini C. Limb-girdle muscular dystrophies: heterogeneity of clinical phenotypes and pathogenetic mechanisms]. Acta Myol 2004; 23: 130–136.
12. Bijsterbosch MK, Duursma AM, Smit MJ, Bos OJ, Bouma JM, Gruber M. [ Several dehydrogenases and kinases compete for endocytosis from plasma by rat tissues]. Biochem J 1985; 229: 409–417.
13. Jonathan M. Peake, , Llion A. Roberts, Vandre C. Figueiredo, Ingrid Egner, Simone Krog, Sigve N. Aas, Katsuhiko Suzuki, James F. Markworth, Jeff S. Coombes, David Cameron-Smith J Physiol 595.3 (2017) pp 695–711.
14. Martins D, Brito R, Stramosk J , Batisti A, Madeira F, Turnes B, Mazzardo L, Adair M, Piovezan A. [ Peripheral neurobiologic mechanisms of antiallodynic effect of warm water immersion therapy on persistent inflammatory pain]. Journal of Neuroscience Research 2015; 93:157–166.
15. Cochrane DJ. [ Alternating hot and cold water immersion for athlete recovery: a review] Physical therapy in sport 2004; 5:26-32.
16. French DN, Thompson KG, Garland SW, Barnes CA, Portas MD, Hood PE. [ The eVects of contrast bathing and compression therapy on muscular performance]. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2008; 40: 1297–1306.
17. Hing W, White S, Lee P. [Contrast therapy – A systematic review]. Physical therapy in sport 2008;9:148-161.
18. Vaile J, Halson S, Gill N, Dawson B. [ Effect of hydrotherapy on the signs and symptoms of delayed onset muscle soreness]. Eur J Appl Physiol 2008;102:447–455.
19. Gill N, Beaven C , Cook C. [ Effectiveness of postmatch recovery strategies in rugby players]. British Journal of Sport Medicine 2006; 40: 260–263.
20. Gupta S, Goswami A, Sadhukhan A, Mathur D. [ Comparative study of lactate removal in short massage of extremities, active recovery and a passive recovery period after supramaximal exercise sessions]. Int J Sports Med 1996 17:106–10.
21. Taoutaou Z, Granier P, Mercier B, Mercier J, Ahmaidi S, Prefaut C. [ Lactate kinetics during passive and partially active recovery in endurance and sprint athletes]. Eur J Appl Physiol . 1996;73:465–70.
22. Fairchild T, Rao A, Steele P, Fournier P. [ Carbohydrate loading in human muscle: an improved 1 day protocol]. Eur J Appl Physiol 2002; 87: 290-295.
23 .Pournot H, Bieuzen F, DuYeld R, Marie Lepretre P, Cozzolino C, Hausswirth C. [ Short term effects of various water immersions on recovery from exhaustive intermittent exercise]. Europ Journal Apply Physiology. 2011;111:1287–1295.
24.. Ispirlidis I, Fatouros I, Jamurtas A, Nikolaidis M, Michailidis I, Douroudos. [ Time-course of changes in inXammatory and performance responses following a soccer game]. Clin J Sport Med 2008; 18:423–431.
25. Rowsell G, Coutts A, Reaburn P, Hill-Haas S. [ Effects of cold-water immersion on physical performance between successive matches in high- performance junior male soccer players]. Journal of Sports Sciences 2009; 27: 565_573.
26. Tessitore A, Meeusen R, Pagano R, Benvenuti C, Tiberi M ,Caprnica L. [ Effectiveness of active versus passive recovery strategies after futsal games]. Journal of Strength Conditioning Research 2008 ;22 : 1402–1412.
27. ReillyT. [ The Science of Training—Soccer. London]: Routledge 2007; 21: 107–125.
28. Ingram J, Dawson B, Goodman C, Wallman K, Beilby J. [ Effect of water immersion methods on post-exercise recovery from simulated team sport exercise]. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport 2009 ;12: 417–421.
29. Totsuka M, Nakaji S, Suzuki K, Sugawara K, Sato K. [ Break point of serum creatine kinase release after endurance exercise]. J Appl Physiol 2002;21: 1280–1286.
30. Calder A, Kovacs M, Ellenbacher W, Kibler E. Coaching : [perspectives of recovery In Tennis]: A comprehnsive review of the research. 2009;1–65.
31. Barnett A. [ Using Recovery Modalities between Training Sessions in Elite Athletes Does it Help? ]Sports Medicine 2006; 36 (9): 781-796.
32 .Wilcock I. [ The effect of water immersion, active recovery and passive recovery on repeated bouts of explosive exercise and blood plasma fraction]: AUT University 2005.
33. Dabidirooshan V, Yazdanshenas A, Ranjbar M. [ The effects of in water versus out of water active recoveries on cytokines and CK production after sprint swimming bout]. Iranian Journal of Health and Physical Activity 2011; 2:19-24.
34 .Dawson B. Gow S, Modra S, Bishop D, Stewart G. [ Effects of immediate post-game recovery procedure on muscle soreness, power and flexiblity levels over the next48 hours]. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport 2005; 8: 210-221.
35. Higgins T, Greene D, Baker M. [ The effects of cold water immersion and contrastwater therapy for recovery from team sport: A systematic review and meta-analysis]. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 2016;10: 1519-1539.
36. EFFCTS OF COLD WATER IMMERSION AND CONTRAST WATER THERAPY FOR RECOVERY FROM TEAM SPORT: TREVOR R. HIGGINS, DAVID A. GREENE, MICHAEL K. BAKER. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 31(5)/1443–1460.
37 .Zakai N, Katz R, Jenny N, Psaty B, Reiner A, Schwartz S. [ Cushman M. Inflammation and hemostasis biomarkers and cardiovascular risk in the elderly: the Cardiovascular Health Study]. J. Thromb Haemost 2007; 5: 1128–1135.
38 .Tidball J. [ Inflammatory processes in muscle injury and repair]. Am J Physiol2005; 288: 345-353.