عنوان مقاله [English]
Introduction: The purpose of this study was to investigate the effectiveness of active recovery and contrast water immersion on serum levels of creatine kinase(CK) and C-reactive protein(CRP) after a single simulated team sport exercise.Material and methods: Sixteen futsal players were selected with age 26.4 ±2.45 yr, , height 177.4.63 cm, weight 73.5±9.82 kg. After implementing the simulated team protocol in two separate sessions, the subjects were randomly divided into two groups and in one of the recovery methods for 20 minutes (alternating swim in hot / cold water: 2 minutes in warm water, 38 ° C and then 2 minutes in water Cool 15 Degrees or Active Recovery: 8 minutes of slow motion, 8 minutes of running and 4 minutes of stretching).CK and CRP were evaluated at immediately, 1h and 24h post exercise.Results: CK blood concentration was (517.44±98.343) after exercise, (626.19±84.823) at1h and (830.87±99.652) at 24h post-exercise after active recovery. CK blood concentration was (518.25±97.801) after exercise, (612.19±89.844) at1h and (803.81±105.200) at 24h post-exercise after contrast water immersion.CRP blood concentration was (4.33±1.284) after exercise, (5.97±1.228) at1h and (6.76±1.200) at 24h post-exercise after active recovery. CRP blood concentration was (4.28±1.23) after exercise, (5.64±1.329) at1h and (6.42±1.777) at 24h post-exercise after contrast water immersion. The results show no significant differences in levels of CK and CRP between the two methods of recovery (p<0.05).Conclusion: These findings show that active recovery and contrast water immersion followed by team sport exercise lead to simillar CK and CRP responses in futsal players
1. Dogramaci SN, Watsford ML. [A comparison of two different timing methods for time motion analysis in team sports]. Int J Perform Anal Sport 2006 ; 6:73–83.
2. Barberoalvarez JC, Sotohermoso VM, Grandavera J. [Effort profiling during indoor soccer competition]. J Sports Scince 2004; 22: 500–501.
3. Blair T, Crewther B, Christian J. [ Effects of different post-match recovery interventions on subsequent athlete hormonal state and game performance]. Physiology and Behavior 2012;106: 471–475.
4. Reily TE, Bjrone S. [The use of recovery methods post-exercise]. Journal of sports Scinces 2005; 23:619-27.
5. Brancaccio P, Maffulli N, Limongelli F. [ Creatine kinase monitoring in sport] ,medicine British Medical Bulletin. 2007;82: 209–230.
6. Howatson G, Goodall S, Vansomeren KA. [ The inXuence of cold water immersions on adaptation following a single bout of damaging exercise]. Eur J Appl Physiol 2009; 105 :615-621.
7. Fink R, Luttgau HC. [An evaluation of the membrane constants and the potassium conductance in metabolically exhausted muscle fibres ]. J Physiol 1976; 263: 215–238.
8. Fink R, Hase S, Luttgau HC, Wettwer E. The effect of cellular energy reserves and internal calcium ions on the potassium conductance in skeletal muscle of the frog]. J Physiol 1983; 336: 211–228.
9. Ponraj D, Gopalakrishnakone P. [ Establishment of an animal model for myoglobinuria by use of a myotoxin from pseudechis australis (king brown snake) venom in mice]. Lab Anim Sci 1996;46: 393–398.
10. Lopesferreira M, Nunez J, Rucavado A. Skeletal muscle necrosis and regeneration after injection of thalassophryne nattereri (niquim) fish venom in mice]. Int J Pathol 2001; 82: 55–64.
11. Angelini C. Limb-girdle muscular dystrophies: heterogeneity of clinical phenotypes and pathogenetic mechanisms]. Acta Myol 2004; 23: 130–136.
12. Bijsterbosch MK, Duursma AM, Smit MJ, Bos OJ, Bouma JM, Gruber M. [ Several dehydrogenases and kinases compete for endocytosis from plasma by rat tissues]. Biochem J 1985; 229: 409–417.
13. Jonathan M. Peake, , Llion A. Roberts, Vandre C. Figueiredo, Ingrid Egner, Simone Krog, Sigve N. Aas, Katsuhiko Suzuki, James F. Markworth, Jeff S. Coombes, David Cameron-Smith J Physiol 595.3 (2017) pp 695–711.
14. Martins D, Brito R, Stramosk J , Batisti A, Madeira F, Turnes B, Mazzardo L, Adair M, Piovezan A. [ Peripheral neurobiologic mechanisms of antiallodynic effect of warm water immersion therapy on persistent inflammatory pain]. Journal of Neuroscience Research 2015; 93:157–166.
15. Cochrane DJ. [ Alternating hot and cold water immersion for athlete recovery: a review] Physical therapy in sport 2004; 5:26-32.
16. French DN, Thompson KG, Garland SW, Barnes CA, Portas MD, Hood PE. [ The eVects of contrast bathing and compression therapy on muscular performance]. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2008; 40: 1297–1306.
17. Hing W, White S, Lee P. [Contrast therapy – A systematic review]. Physical therapy in sport 2008;9:148-161.
18. Vaile J, Halson S, Gill N, Dawson B. [ Effect of hydrotherapy on the signs and symptoms of delayed onset muscle soreness]. Eur J Appl Physiol 2008;102:447–455.
19. Gill N, Beaven C , Cook C. [ Effectiveness of postmatch recovery strategies in rugby players]. British Journal of Sport Medicine 2006; 40: 260–263.
20. Gupta S, Goswami A, Sadhukhan A, Mathur D. [ Comparative study of lactate removal in short massage of extremities, active recovery and a passive recovery period after supramaximal exercise sessions]. Int J Sports Med 1996 17:106–10.
21. Taoutaou Z, Granier P, Mercier B, Mercier J, Ahmaidi S, Prefaut C. [ Lactate kinetics during passive and partially active recovery in endurance and sprint athletes]. Eur J Appl Physiol . 1996;73:465–70.
22. Fairchild T, Rao A, Steele P, Fournier P. [ Carbohydrate loading in human muscle: an improved 1 day protocol]. Eur J Appl Physiol 2002; 87: 290-295.
23 .Pournot H, Bieuzen F, DuYeld R, Marie Lepretre P, Cozzolino C, Hausswirth C. [ Short term effects of various water immersions on recovery from exhaustive intermittent exercise]. Europ Journal Apply Physiology. 2011;111:1287–1295.
24.. Ispirlidis I, Fatouros I, Jamurtas A, Nikolaidis M, Michailidis I, Douroudos. [ Time-course of changes in inXammatory and performance responses following a soccer game]. Clin J Sport Med 2008; 18:423–431.
25. Rowsell G, Coutts A, Reaburn P, Hill-Haas S. [ Effects of cold-water immersion on physical performance between successive matches in high- performance junior male soccer players]. Journal of Sports Sciences 2009; 27: 565_573.
26. Tessitore A, Meeusen R, Pagano R, Benvenuti C, Tiberi M ,Caprnica L. [ Effectiveness of active versus passive recovery strategies after futsal games]. Journal of Strength Conditioning Research 2008 ;22 : 1402–1412.
27. ReillyT. [ The Science of Training—Soccer. London]: Routledge 2007; 21: 107–125.
28. Ingram J, Dawson B, Goodman C, Wallman K, Beilby J. [ Effect of water immersion methods on post-exercise recovery from simulated team sport exercise]. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport 2009 ;12: 417–421.
29. Totsuka M, Nakaji S, Suzuki K, Sugawara K, Sato K. [ Break point of serum creatine kinase release after endurance exercise]. J Appl Physiol 2002;21: 1280–1286.
30. Calder A, Kovacs M, Ellenbacher W, Kibler E. Coaching : [perspectives of recovery In Tennis]: A comprehnsive review of the research. 2009;1–65.
31. Barnett A. [ Using Recovery Modalities between Training Sessions in Elite Athletes Does it Help? ]Sports Medicine 2006; 36 (9): 781-796.
32 .Wilcock I. [ The effect of water immersion, active recovery and passive recovery on repeated bouts of explosive exercise and blood plasma fraction]: AUT University 2005.
33. Dabidirooshan V, Yazdanshenas A, Ranjbar M. [ The effects of in water versus out of water active recoveries on cytokines and CK production after sprint swimming bout]. Iranian Journal of Health and Physical Activity 2011; 2:19-24.
34 .Dawson B. Gow S, Modra S, Bishop D, Stewart G. [ Effects of immediate post-game recovery procedure on muscle soreness, power and flexiblity levels over the next48 hours]. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport 2005; 8: 210-221.
35. Higgins T, Greene D, Baker M. [ The effects of cold water immersion and contrastwater therapy for recovery from team sport: A systematic review and meta-analysis]. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 2016;10: 1519-1539.
36. EFFCTS OF COLD WATER IMMERSION AND CONTRAST WATER THERAPY FOR RECOVERY FROM TEAM SPORT: TREVOR R. HIGGINS, DAVID A. GREENE, MICHAEL K. BAKER. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 31(5)/1443–1460.
37 .Zakai N, Katz R, Jenny N, Psaty B, Reiner A, Schwartz S. [ Cushman M. Inflammation and hemostasis biomarkers and cardiovascular risk in the elderly: the Cardiovascular Health Study]. J. Thromb Haemost 2007; 5: 1128–1135.
38 .Tidball J. [ Inflammatory processes in muscle injury and repair]. Am J Physiol2005; 288: 345-353.