1. Fakoori Jouibari M, Farzanegi P, Barari A. The Effect of 8-week Aerobic Exercise with Purslane Supplementation Consumption on Peroxidant and Antioxidants Indicators in Women with Type 2 Diabetes. SSU_Journals. 2014;22(1):928-39.
2. Atashak S. A review of the antioxidant effects of medicinal plants in athletes. Journal of Medicinal Plants. 2015;2(54):1-14.
3. Levine RL, Stadtman ER. Oxidative modification of proteins during aging. Experimental gerontology. 2001;36(9):1495-502.
4. Jablecka A, Bogdanski P, Balcer N, Cieslewicz A, Skoluda A, Musialik K. The effect of oral L-arginine supplementation on fasting glucose, HbA1c, nitric oxide and total antioxidant status in diabetic patients with atherosclerotic peripheral arterial disease of lower extremities. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2012;16(3):342-50.
5. Neri S, Calvagno S, Mauceri B, Misseri M, Tsami A, Vecchio C, et al. Effects of antioxidants on postprandial oxidative stress and endothelial dysfunction in subjects with impaired glucose tolerance and type 2 diabetes. European journal of nutrition. 2010;49(7):409-16.
6. Bloomer RJ, Fry AC, Falvo MJ, Moore CA. Protein carbonyls are acutely elevated following single set anaerobic exercise in resistance trained men. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2007;10(6):411-7.
7. Minuz P, Patrignani P, Gaino S, Degan M, Menapace L, Tommasoli R, et al. Increased oxidative stress and platelet activation in patients with hypertension and renovascular disease. Circulation. 2002;106(22):2800-5.
8. Waring W, Convery A, Mishra V, Shenkin A, Webb D, Maxwell S. Uric acid reduces exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy adults. Clinical Science. 2003;105(4):425-30.
9. Tripathi P, Pandey S. L-arginine attenuates oxidative stress condition during cardiomyopathy. 2013.
10. Sohal RS. Role of oxidative stress and protein oxidation in the aging process1, 2. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2002;33(1):37-44.
11. Lucotti P, Setola E, Monti LD, Galluccio E, Costa S, Sandoli EP, et al. Beneficial effects of a long-term oral L-arginine treatment added to a hypocaloric diet and exercise training program in obese, insulin-resistant type 2 diabetic patients. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2006;291(5):E906-E12.
12. Ren W, Yin Y, Liu G, Yu X, Li Y, Yang G, et al. Effect of dietary arginine supplementation on reproductive performance of mice with porcine circovirus type 2 infection. Amino acids. 2012;42(6):2089-94.
13. Tsai H-J, Shang H-F, Yeh C-L, Yeh S-L. Effects of arginine supplementation on antioxidant enzyme activity and macrophage response in burned mice. Burns. 2002;28(3):258-63.
14. Cadore E, Pinto R, Lhullier F, Correa C, Alberton C, Pinto S, et al. Physiological effects of concurrent training in elderly men. International journal of sports medicine. 2010;31(10):689-97.
15. Klein C, Rice C, Marsh G. Normalized force, activation, and coactivation in the arm muscles of young and old men. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2001;91(3):1341-9.
16. Phillips B, Williams J, Atherton P, Smith K, Hildebrandt W, Rankin D, et al. Resistance exercise training improves age-related declines in leg vascular conductance and rejuvenates acute leg blood flow responses to feeding and exercise. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2011;112(3):347-53.
17. Peterson MD, Sen A, Gordon PM. Influence of resistance exercise on lean body mass in aging adults: a meta-analysis. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2011;43(2):249.
18. Karavirta L, Tulppo MP, Laaksonen DE, Nyman K, Laukkanen RT, Kinnunen H, et al. Heart rate dynamics after combined endurance and strength training in older men. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2009;41(7):1436-43.
19. Cadore EL, Izquierdo M, Pinto SS, Alberton CL, Pinto RS, Baroni BM, et al. Neuromuscular adaptations to concurrent training in the elderly: effects of intrasession exercise sequence. Age. 2013;35(3):891-903.
20. Medeiros NdS, de Abreu FG, Colato AS, de Lemos LS, Ramis TR, Dorneles GP, et al. Effects of concurrent training on oxidative stress and insulin resistance in obese individuals. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity. 2015;2015.
21. Birjandi SC, Saghebjoo M, Hedayati M. Effect of high intensity interval training and L-Arginine supplementation on serum levels of fibroblast growth factor 21 and atrial natriuretic peptide in overweight and obese young men. 2016; 23(3): 211-223 (in persian).
22. Piatti P, Monti LD, Valsecchi G, Magni F, Setola E, Marchesi F, et al. Long-term oral L-arginine administration improves peripheral and hepatic insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetes care. 2001;24(5):875-80.
23. Di Blasio A, Gemello E, Di Iorio A, Di Giacinto G, Celso T, Di Renzo D, et al. Order effects of concurrent endurance and resistance training on post-exercise response of non-trained women. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2012;11(3):393.
24. Korkmaz S, Goksuluk D, Zararsiz G. MVN: an R package for assessing multivariate normality. The R Journal. 2014;6(2):151-62.
25. Bonomini F, Rodella LF, Rezzani R. Metabolic syndrome, aging and involvement of oxidative stress. Aging and disease. 2015;6(2):109.
26. Davı̀ G, Ciabattoni G, Consoli A, Mezzetti A, Falco A, Santarone S, et al. In vivo formation of 8-iso-prostaglandin F2α and platelet activation in diabetes mellitus: effects of improved metabolic control and vitamin E supplementation. Circulation. 1999;99(2):224-9.
27. Gliemann L, Nyberg M, Hellsten Y. Nitric oxide and reactive oxygen species in limb vascular function: what is the effect of physical activity? Free radical research. 2014;48(1):71-83.
28. Radak Z, Chung HY, Goto S. Systemic adaptation to oxidative challenge induced by regular exercise. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2008;44(2):153-9.
29. Lucotti P, Monti L, Setola E, La Canna G, Castiglioni A, Rossodivita A, et al. Oral L-arginine supplementation improves endothelial function and ameliorates insulin sensitivity and inflammation in cardiopathic nondiabetic patients after an aortocoronary bypass. Metabolism-Clinical and Experimental. 2009;58(9):1270-6.
30. El‐Missiry M, Othman A, Amer M. l‐Arginine ameliorates oxidative stress in alloxan‐induced experimental diabetes mellitus. Journal of Applied Toxicology. 2004;24(2):93-7.
31. Tripathi P, Misra M. Therapeutic role of L-arginine on free radical scavenging system in ischemic heart diseases. 2009.