1. American College of Sports M. American College of Sports Medicine position stand. "Progression models in resistance training for healthy adults. Medicine and science in sports and exercise". 2009;41(3):687-708.
2. Ahtiainen JP HK. "Strength athletes are capable to produce greater muscle activation and neural fatigue during high-intensity resistance exercise than nonathletes". J Strength Cond Res. 2009;23:1129-1134
3. Fleck SJ, Kremear WJ. "Designing Resistance Training Programs". Human Kinetics. 2014.
4. Summer B. Cook BCC, and LorI L. Ploutz-snyder. "Effects of Exercise Load and Blood-Flow Restriction on Skeletal Muscle Function". Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2007;39: 1708-1713
5. Fujita S, Abe T, Drummond MJ, Cadenas JG, Dreyer HC, Sato Y, et al. "Blood flow restriction during low-intensity resistance exercise increases S6K1 phosphorylation and muscle protein synthesis". Journal of applied physiology. 2007;103(3):903-10.
6. Laurentino GC, Ugrinowitsch C, Roschel H, Aoki MS, Soares AG, Neves M, Jr., et al. "Strength training with blood flow restriction diminishes myostatin gene expression". Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2012;44(3):406-12.
7. Abe T, Fujita S, Nakajima T, Sakamaki M, Ozaki H, Ogasawara R, et al. "Effects of Low-Intensity Cycle Training with Restricted Leg Blood Flow on Thigh Muscle Volume and VO2MAX in Young Men". Journal of sports science & medicine. 2010;9(3):452-8.
8. Suga T, Okita K, Takada S, Omokawa M, Kadoguchi T, Yokota T, et al. "Effect of multiple set on intramuscular metabolic stress during low-intensity resistance exercise with blood flow restriction". European journal of applied physiology. 2012;112(11):3915-20.
9. Khoramipour kaivan,Ebrahim khosro.hovanlo faribrez. "Comparison the effects of isometric exercises with different load with and without blood flow occlusion on muscle function". master desertation. 2014.
10. Summer B. Cook BCC, and LorI L. Ploutz-snyder. "Effects of Exercise Load and Blood-Flow Restriction on Skeletal Muscle Function". Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2007;39: 1708-1713
11. Cook SB MB, LaBarbera KE. "Neuromuscular Function following a Bout of Low-Load Blood Flow restriction exercise". Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2013;45: 67-74.
12. M Wernbom GP, TS Nilsen, J Hisdal et al. "Contractile function and sarcolemmal permeability after acute low-load resistance exercise with blood ﬂow restriction". Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 2012;vol.112:2051–2063.
15. M. Karabulut JTC, E. D. Ryan, R. L. Anderson, H. R. Hull, Y. Sato, T. Abe, M. G. Bemben. "Effects of KAATSU on muscular function during isometric exercise". Health and Exercise Science,University of Oklahom.2006;73019-6081:19-28.
16. Loenneke JP FC, Rossow LM, Sherk VD, Thiebaud RS, Abe T, Bemben DA, Bemben MG. "effect of cuff width on arterial occlusion: implications for blood flow restricted exercise". Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 2012;112(2903–2912).
17. Yasuda T, Brechue WF, Fujita T, Sato Y, Abe T. "Muscle activation during low-intensity muscle contractions with varying levels of external limb compression". Journal of sports science & medicine. 2008;7(4):467-74.
18. Mathias Wernbom RJ, Mikael A. "acute effects of blood flow restriction on muscle activity and endurance during fatiguing dynamic knee extensions at low load". journal of strength and conditioning Research. 2009;23(8)/2389–2395.
19. Smith RC
, Rutherford OM
. The role of metabolites in strength training. I. "A comparison of eccentric and concentric contractions"
. Eur J Appl Physiol. 1995;71:332–6.
20. Schott J
1, McCully K
, Rutherford OM
"The role of metabolites in strength training. II. Short versus long isometric contractions"
. European journal of applied physiology. 1995;71:337–341.
21. Rooney KJ, Herbert RD, Balnave RJ. "Fatigue contributes to the strength training stimulus". Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 1994;26(9):1160-4.
22. Schoenfeld BJ. "Potential Mechanisms for a Role of Metabolic Stress in Hypertrophic Adaptations to Resistance Training". Sports Med. 2013;Volume 43, Issue 3, pp 179-194.
23. Thorstensson A
, Karlsson J
. "Fatiguability and fibre composition of human skeletal muscle"
. Acta Physiol Scand. 1976;98: 318 –322.
24. Booth FW, Chakravarthy MV, Gordon SE, Spangenburg EE. "Waging war on physical inactivity: using modern molecular ammunition against an ancient enemy". Journal of applied physiology. 2002;93(1):3-30.
25. Ringholm S. KK, Guadalupe-Grau A, Aachmann-Andersen NJ, Saltin B, Plomgaard P, Lundby C, Wojtaszewski JF, Calbet JA, Pilegaard H. "Bed rest reduces metabolic protein content and abolishes exerciseinduced mRNA responses in human skeletal muscle". Am J Physiol Endocrinol. 2011;301, E649– 658.
26. Kubota A, Sakuraba K, Sawaki K, Sumide T, Tamura Y. "Prevention of disuse muscular weakness by restriction of blood flow". Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2008;40(3):529-34.
27. Babault N, Desbrosses K, Fabre MS, Michaut A, Pousson M. "Neuromuscular fatigue development during maximal concentric and isometric knee extensions". Journal of applied physiology. 2006;100(3):780-5.
28. Karabulut M, Abe T, Sato Y, Bemben MG. "The effects of low-intensity resistance training with vascular restriction on leg muscle strength in older men". European journal of applied physiology. 2010;108(1):147-55.
29. Charles MG. "Muscles alive: their functions revealed by electromyography". Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins. 1985.
30. Hermens HJ BT, Baten CTM, Rutten WLC, Boom HBK. "The median frequency of the surface EMG power spectrum in relation to motor unit firing action potential properties". J Electromyogr Kinesiol 1992;2:15–25.
31. Nicolas Place JDBaHW. "Mechanisms of fatigue induced by isometric contractions in exercising humans and in isolated mouse single muscle fibres". Australian Physiological Society. 2008;39: 115-122.
32. Place N BJ, Westerblad H. "Mechanisms of fatigue induced by isometric contractions in exercising humans and in mouse isolated single muscle fibres". Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2009;36: 334-339
33. Joseph R. Pierce BCC, Lori L. Ploutz-Snyder and Jill A. Kanaley. "Growth hormone and muscle function responses to skeletal muscle ischemia". J Appl Physiol. 2006;101:1588-1595.
34. Yasuda T, Brechue WF, Fujita T, Shirakawa J, Sato Y, Abe T. "Muscle activation during low-intensity muscle contractions with restricted blood flow". Journal of sports sciences. 2009;27(5):479-89.
35. Loenneke JP, Wilson JM, Wilson GJ, Pujol TJ, Bemben MG. "Potential safety issues with blood flow restriction training". Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2011;21(4):510-8.
36. Fukuda T. "low-intensity kaatsu resistance exercises using an elastic band enhance muscle activation in patients with cardiovascular diseases". intjkaatsu training res. 2013; 331 - . 5
37. Vieira A1 GA, Ferreira-Junior JB, Vieira CA, de Melo Keene von Koenig Soares E, Cadore EL. "Session rating of perceived exertion following resistance exercise with blood flow restriction"
. Clin Physiol Funct Imaging.
2014 Jan 19 doi: 101111/cpf12126,
38. Jeremy P. Loenneke AB, Austin D. Thrower , Jeremy Barnes Thomas J. . "Blood flow restriction reduces time to muscular failure". European Journal of Sport Science. 2011;12:3, 238-243.