عنوان مقاله [English]
History & Aims:New studies show that Vaspin,Chemerin and Visfatin are correlated with overweight and obesity, but the effects of training, aren’t clearly recognized. The aim of this study was to compare the effect of endurance and combined exercise training on these plasma Adipokines, GH and lipid profile among overweight females. For this propose, 45 female student volunteers were selected (WHR:0/91+_0/47,%fat: 39/40+_3/92,BMI:29/72+_0/89kg/m2,age:20+_2/46year) and after final screening ,they were randomly divided into Three groups.12 subjects in interval endurance training (4times a week,60-80%HRmax, 25-45min interval running session), 11 subjects in combined training (2days going through similar endurance training programs and 2days resistance training: 7stations,60-80%1RM,3set 8-12 repetitions)and 10 subjects were in the control group. For surveying plasma exchanges of Adipokines and other variables,Blood Samples were taken in fasting state before and after 12 weeks of exercise training. Results showed that in combined training group, Visfatin and Vaspin had reduced significantly compared with the two other groups. Also BMI, weight, fat percent in two exercised groups reduced significantly. But WHR reduced in combined training group only. GH in exercise groups significantly increased in comparison with control group ,TCOL and TG reduced just in combined training (P<0.05). GH In combined training group significantly showed a high increase in comparison with the other two groups(P<0.05). Then we could probably say that, combination of endurance and resistance training, along development on lipid profiles due to reduced weight and Visceral fat could diminish plasma Visfatin,Vaspin and increas GH in overweight females.
5. Chang, HM.; Park, HS.;Park, CY.;Song, YS.; Jang, YJ. 2010. "Association between serum vaspin concentrations and visceral adipose tissue in Korean subjects", Metabolism. 59(9):1276-81. 91(11):4702-4.
8. ChtaraT M.2005."Effects of intra-session concurrent endurance and strength training sequence on aerobic performance and capacity".British Journal of Sports Medicine, 39, 555–60.
9. Diamon, F.M.D. 2002. "The Endocrine Function of Adipose Tissue", Division of Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Twww.gghjournal.com. ; 18(2) ,22 .
10. Domieh ,Mohammadi, A. ; Khajehlandi ,A.2010."Effect of 8 weeks endurance training on plasma visfatin in middle-aged men", Brazilian Journal of Biom, 4(3): 174-179.
11. Gideon, R.; Hajer,Timon, W.;Van Haeften.; Frank, L.g.; Visseren. 2008. "Adipose tissue dysfunction in obesity, diabetes, and vascular diseases". Eur Heart J, 29(24):2959-71.
12. Goralski, K.; McCarthy, T.; Hanniman, E,Z,abel B.; Butcher, E.; Parlee, S. and et al. 2007."chemerin ,a novel adipokine that regulates adipojenesis and adipocyte metabolism".J Biol Chem, 282: 27188-28175.
15. Hida, K.; Wada, J.; Eguchi ,J.; Zhang, H.; Baba, M.;Seida, A.;and et al. 2005."Visceral adipose tissue-derived serine protease inhibitor: a unique insulin-sensitizing adipocytokine in obesity",Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 102(30):10610-5.
16. Isozaki, O.;sushima, T.; Miyakawa, M.; Nozoe, Y.; Demura, H.; Seki ,H. 1999. "Growth hormone directly inhibits leptin gene expression in visceral fat tissue in fatty Zucker rats",J Endocrinol. 161(3):511.
17. Jorge, ML.; de Oliveira ,VN.; Resende, NM.; Paraiso ,LF.; Calixto, A.; Diniz, AL.; and et al. 2011 ."The effects of aerobic, resistance, and combined exercise on metabolic control, inflammatory markers, adipocytokines, andmuscle insulin signaling in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus", Metabolism, 60(9):1244.
18. Keytel, LR.; Goedecke, JH.; Noakes,TD.; Hiiloskorpi , H.; Laukkanen ,R.; Merwe, L van der.; Lambert ,EV. 2005."Prediction of energy expenditure from heart rate monitoring during submaximal exercise", J Sports Sci, 23(3):289.
19. Kim, SM.; Cho, GJ.; Yannakoulia ,M.; Hwang ,TG.; Kim, IH.; Park ,EK.; Mantzoros ,CS. 2011. "Lifestyle modification increases circulating adiponectin concentrations but does not change vaspin concentrations",Metabolism,60(9):1294-9.
20. Klöting ,N.; Berndt ,J.; Kralisch ,S.;Kovacs, P.; Fasshauer ,M.;Schön ,MR.; Stumvoll ,M.;Blüher, M. 2006."Vaspin gene expression in human adipose tissue: Association with obesity and type 2 diabetes", Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 339(1):430-6.
21. Kralisch, S.;Klein, J.; Lossner.;UBluher, M.; Paschke, R.; Stumvoll, M.; Fasshauer, M . 2005. "Hormonal regulation of the novel adipocytokine visfatin in 3T3–L1 adipocytes", J Endocrinol ,185:R1–R8.
22. Lee, KJ.;Shin, YA.; Lee ,KY.; Jun ,TW.; Song, W. 2010."Aerobic exercise training-induced decrease in plasma visfatin and insulin resistance in obese female adolescents", Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab, 20(4):275-81.
23. Lee, MK.; Jekal ,Y.; Im ,JA.;Kim, E.; Lee ,SH.; Park, JH.; and et al. 2010."Reduced serum vaspin concentrations in obese children following short-term intensive lifestyle modification",Clin Chim Acta, 411(5-6):381-5.
24. Lehrke, M.; Becker, A.; Greif, M.; Stark, R.; Laubender ,RP.; von Ziegler.; and et al." 2009.Chemerin is associated with markers of inflammation and components of the metabolic syndrome but does not predict coronary atherosclerosis", Eur J Endocrinol, 161(2):339-44.
26. Rabe ,k.; lehrke ,m.;parhofer, k.g. 2008. "adiposkines and insulin resistance", mol.med, 14:741-7512522.
27.Rokling-Andersen, MH.;Reseland ,JE.; Veierød, MB.; Anderssen ,SA.; Jacobs ,DR Jr.; Urdal, P.; Jansson, JO.; Drevon, CA. 2007. "Am J Clin Nutr.Effects of long-term exercise and diet intervention on plasma adipokine concentrations", 86(5):1293-301.
28. Roh ,S.G.;Song, S.H.;Choi ,K.C.;Katoh, K.;Wittamer, V.;Parmentier, M.; and et al. 2007."chemerin-a new adipokine that modulate adipogenesis via its own receptor", Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 362:1013-1018.
30. Saremi ,A.; mosleh abadi, MF.; parastesh, M. 2010."The effece of 12 weeks strength training on serum chemerin, CRP,and TNFα amoung metabolic syndrome population",journal of endocrine glands and iran metabolism, 12(5):536-543.
31. Saremi ,A.;Shavandi, N.; Parastesh, M.; Daneshmand ,H.2010."Twelve-Week Aerobic Training Decreases Chemerin Level and Improves Cardiometabolic Risk Factors in Overweight and Obese Men",Asian J Sports Med, Sep;1(3):151-8.
32. Seeger ,J.;Ziegelmeier ,M.;Bachmann, A.;Lossner ,U.;Kratzsch ,J.;Bluher, M.;and et al. . 2008."Serum levels of adipokine vaspin in relation to metabolic parameters", J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 93:247-251.
33. Seo, DI.; So ,WY.; Ha ,S.; Yoo, EJ.; Kim ,D.; Singh, H.; Fahs, C A.;Rossow, L.; Bemben, D A.; bemben ,M g .; kim, E. 2011." Effect of 12 weeks of combined exercise training on visfatin and metabolic syndrome fctors in obese Middle-age women", Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, ( 10): 222 – 226.
34. Shin, HY.; Lee ,DC.; Chu, SH.; Jeon ,JY.; Lee, MK.; Im ,JA.; Lee ,JW. 2012." Chemerin levels are positively correlated with abdominal visceral fat accumulation",Clin Endocrinol (Oxf),77 (1):47-50.