1. Zhang J, Wu Y, Zhang Y, LeRoith D, Bernlohr DA, Chen X. The role of lipocalin 2 in the regulation of inflammation in adipocytes and macrophages. Molecular endocrinology. 2008;22(6):1416-26.
2. Choi KM, Kim T, Yoo H-J, Lee K, Cho G-J, Hwang T, et al. Effect of exercise training on A‐FABP, lipocalin‐2 and RBP4 levels in obese women. Clinical endocrinology. 2009;70(4):569-74.
3. Wang Y, Lam KS, Kraegen EW, Sweeney G, Zhang J, Tso AW, et al. Lipocalin-2 is an inflammatory marker closely associated with obesity, insulin resistance, and hyperglycemia in humans. Clinical chemistry. 2007;53(1):34-41.
4. Fu Y, Luo N, Klein RL, Garvey WT. Adiponectin promotes adipocyte differentiation, insulin sensitivity, and lipid accumulation. Journal of lipid research. 2005;46(7):1369-79.
5. Shah A, Mehta N, Reilly MP. Adipose inflammation, insulin resistance, and cardiovascular disease. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 2008;32(6):638-44.
6. Havel PJ. Control of energy homeostasis and insulin action by adipocyte hormones: leptin, acylation stimulating protein, and adiponectin. Current opinion in lipidology. 2002;13(1):51-9.
7. Berggren JR, Hulver MW, Houmard JA. Fat as an endocrine organ: influence of exercise. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2005;99(2):757-64.
8. Zorba E, Cengiz T, Karacabey K. Exercise training improves body composition, blood lipid profile and serum insulin levels in obese children. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 2011;51(4):664.
9. Singh RG, Pendharkar SA, Plank LD, Petrov MS. Role of human lipocalin proteins in abdominal obesity after acute pancreatitis. Peptides. 2017;91:1-7.
10. Esteve E, Ricart W, Fernández-Real JM. Adipocytokines and insulin resistance: the possible role of lipocalin-2, retinol binding protein-4, and adiponectin. Diabetes care. 2009;32(suppl 2):S362-S7.
11. Borregaard N, Cowland JB. Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin, a siderophore-binding eukaryotic protein. Biometals. 2006;19(2):211-5.
12. Sommer G, Weise S, Kralisch S, Lossner U, Bluher M, Stumvoll M, et al. Lipocalin‐2 is induced by interleukin‐1β in murine adipocytes in vitro. Journal of cellular biochemistry. 2009;106(1):103-8.
13. Kamble PG, Pereira MJ, Sidibeh CO, Amini S, Sundbom M, Börjesson JL, et al. Lipocalin 2 produces insulin resistance and can be upregulated by glucocorticoids in human adipose tissue. Molecular and cellular endocrinology. 2016;427:124-32.
14. Rashad NM, El‐Shal AS, Etewa RL, Wadea FM. Lipocalin‐2 expression and serum levels as early predictors of type 2 diabetes mellitus in obese women. IUBMB life. 2017;69(2):88-97.
15. Bijeh N, Abbasian S. Comparison of effects of ramadan fasting and regular aerobic exercise on lipocalin-2 (lcn2), lipid profile and insulin resistance in non-active obese men. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(111):16-29. (in persian)
16. Hasanvand B, Soori R, Abbasian S, Rastegar M. The effect of three-week intensive interval training on lipocalin-2 and interleukin1-β in healthy and adult Rat hippocampus. Arak Medical University Journal (AMUJ). 2017;20(118):24-34.
17. Bushman BA, Flynn MG, Andres FF, Lambert CP, Taylor MS, Braun WA. Effect of 4 wk of deep water run training on running performance. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 1997;29:694-9.
18. Reilly T, Dowzer CN, Cable N. The physiology of deep-water running. Journal of Sports Science. 2003;21(12):959-72.
19. Simas V, Hing W, Pope R, Climstein M. Effects of water-based exercise on bone health of middle-aged and older adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Open access journal of sports medicine. 2017;8:39.
20. Robergs RA, Roberts S. Fundamental principles of exercise physiology: for fitness, performance, and health: McGraw-Hill College; 2000.
21. Chodzko-Zajko WJ, Proctor DN, Singh MAF, Minson CT, Nigg CR, Salem GJ, et al. Exercise and physical activity for older adults. Medicine & science in sports & exercise. 2009;41(7):1510-30.
22. Farahbakhsh-Farsi P, Djazayery A, Eshraghian MR, Koohdani F, Zarei M, Javanbakht MH, et al. Effect of omega-3 supplementation on lipocalin 2 and retinol-binding protein 4 in type 2 diabetic patients. Iranian journal of public health. 2016;45(2):179. (in persian)
23. Moghadasi M, Domieh AM. Effects of resistance versus endurance training on plasma lipocalin-2 in young men. Asian journal of sports medicine. 2014;5(2):108. (in persian)
24. Domieh AM, Khajehlandi A. Effect of 8 weeks endurance training on plasma visfatin in middle-aged men. Brazilian Journal of Biomotricity. 2010;4(3):174-9.
25. Mohebbi H, Moghadasi M, Rahmani-Nia F, Hassan-Nia S, Noroozi H. Effect of 12 weeks life-style activity modification (LAM) on adiponectin gene expression and plasma adiponectin in obese men. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2010;12(1):25-81. (in persian)
26. Al Khalifah R, Suppère C, Haidar A, Rabasa‐Lhoret R, Ladouceur M, Legault L. Association of aerobic fitness level with exercise‐induced hypoglycaemia in Type 1 diabetes. Diabetic Medicine. 2016;33(12):1686-90.
27. Kim H-J, Ohk B, Kang WY, Seong SJ, Suk K, Lim M-S, et al. Deficiency of lipocalin-2 promotes proliferation and differentiation of osteoclast precursors via regulation of c-fms expression and nuclear factor-kappa B activation. Journal of bone metabolism. 2016;23(1):8-15.
28. Da Luz G, Frederico MJ, da Silva S, Vitto MF, Cesconetto PA, de Pinho RA, et al. Endurance exercise training ameliorates insulin resistance and reticulum stress in adipose and hepatic tissue in obese rats. European journal of applied physiology. 2011;111(9):2015-23.
29. Delevatti R, Marson E, Fernando Kruel L. Effect of aquatic exercise training on lipids profile and glycaemia: a systematic review. Revista Andaluza de Medicina del Deporte. 2015;8(4):163-70.
30. Wang Y, Xu D. Effects of aerobic exercise on lipids and lipoproteins. Lipids in health and disease. 2017;16(1):132.
31. Romero BM, Morencos E, Peinado A, Bermejo L, Gómez CC, Benito P. Can the exercise mode determine lipid profile improvements in obese patients? Nutricion hospitalaria. 2013;28(3):607-17.
32. Najmeh R, Nikoo K, Rahman S. Changes of visfatin concentration, insulin resistance index and lipids profile following 10 weeks of swimming endurance training in obese women. Physiology of Sport and Physical Activity. 2010;6:429-40. (in persian)
33. Wackerhage H. Molecular exercise physiology: an introduction: Routledge; 2014.
34. Vakili J, Ravasi A, Gaeini A. Interference effect of concurrent (Simul taneous strength and endurance) training on Maximum strength and vo2max development. 2010. (in Persian)
35. Jafarzadeh DM, Shemshaki A, Kordi M. Hedatati M. Effect of 8 weeks of aerobic interval tranining on levels of lipocalin-s, Glucose, insulin and insulin resistance in obesity women. 2015. (in Persian)