1. Lobstein T, Jackson-Leach R, Moodie ML, Hall KD, Gortmaker SL, Swinburn BA, et al. Child and adolescent obesity: part of a bigger picture. The Lancet. 2015;385(9986):2510-20.
2. Barcones-Molero M, Sánchez-Villegas A, Martínez-González M, Bes-Rastrollo M, Martínez-Urbistondo M, Santabárbara J, et al. The influence of obesity and weight gain on quality of life according to the SF-36 for individuals of the dynamic follow-up cohort of the University of Navarra. Revista clinica espanola. 2018.
3. Lightwood J, Bibbins-Domingo K, Coxson P, Wang YC, Williams L, Goldman L. Forecasting the future economic burden of current adolescent overweight: an estimate of the coronary heart disease policy model. American Journal of Public Health. 2009;99(12):2230-7.
4. Akinnusi ME, Pineda LA, El Solh AA. Effect of obesity on intensive care morbidity and mortality: a meta-analysis. Critical care medicine. 2008;36(1):151-8.
5. D’Souza MJ, Bautista RC, Wentzien DE. Data Talks: Obesity-Related Influences on US Mortality Rates. Research in Health Science. 2018;3(3):65.
6. Stoppa‐Vaucher S, Dirlewanger MA, Meier CA, De Moerloose P, Reber G, Roux‐Lombard P, et al. Inflammatory and prothrombotic states in obese children of European descent. Obesity. 2012;20(8):1662-8.
7. De Pergola G, Pannacciulli N. Coagulation and fibrinolysis abnormalities in obesity. Journal of endocrinological investigation. 2002;25(10):899-904.
8. Semeraro F, Giordano P, Faienza MF, Cavallo L, Semeraro N, Colucci M. Evidence that fibrinolytic changes in paediatric obesity translate into a hypofibrinolytic state. Thrombosis and haemostasis. 2012;107(02):311-7.
9. Henson J, Yates T, Edwardson CL, Khunti K, Talbot D, Gray LJ, et al. Sedentary time and markers of chronic low-grade inflammation in a high risk population. PloS one. 2013;8(10):e78350.
10. Boyle LJ, Credeur DP, Jenkins NT, Padilla J, Leidy HJ, Thyfault JP, et al. Impact of reduced daily physical activity on conduit artery flow-mediated dilation and circulating endothelial microparticles. Journal of applied physiology. 2013;115(10):1519-25.
11. Libby P, Tabas I, Fredman G, Fisher EA. Inflammation and its resolution as determinants of acute coronary syndromes. Circulation research. 2014;114(12):1867-79.
12. Lowe G, Rumley A. The relevance of coagulation in cardiovascular disease: what do the biomarkers tell us? Thrombosis and haemostasis. 2014;111(05):860-7.
13. Chen R, Yan J, Liu P, Wang Z, Wang C. Plasminogen activator inhibitor links obesity and thrombotic cerebrovascular diseases: The roles of PAI-1 and obesity on stroke. Metabolic brain disease. 2017;32(3):667-73.
14. Ohkura N, Oishi K, Atsumi G-i. Blood coagulation and metabolic profiles in middle-aged male and female ob/ob mice. Blood Coagulation & Fibrinolysis. 2015;26(5):522-6.
15. Lee KW, Lip GY. Effects of lifestyle on hemostasis, fibrinolysis, and platelet reactivity: a systematic review. Archives of internal medicine. 2003;163(19):2368-92.
16. Li C, Du H, Yang A, Jiang S, Li Z, Li D, et al. Thrombolytic Agents: Thrombosis‐Responsive Thrombolytic Coating Based on Thrombin‐Degradable Tissue Plasminogen Activator (t‐PA) Nanocapsules (Adv. Funct. Mater. 45/2017). Advanced Functional Materials. 2017;27(45).
17. Speirs L, Graves D. Abstract TP384: Safety of Rapid Therapy Evaluation for Tissue Plasminogen Activator Treated Patients. Am Heart Assoc; 2018.
18. Padró T, Emeis JJ, Steins M, Schmid KW, Kienast J. Quantification of plasminogen activators and their inhibitors in the aortic vessel wall in relation to the presence and severity of atherosclerotic disease. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 1995;15(7):893-902.
19. Vignini A, Nanetti L, Moroni C, Testa R, Sirolla C, Marra M, et al. A study on the action of vitamin E supplementation on plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1 and platelet nitric oxide production in type 2 diabetic patients. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 2008;18(1):15-22.
20. Sartini C, Whincup PH, Wannamethee SG, Jefferis BJ, Lennon L, Lowe GD, et al. Associations of time of day with cardiovascular disease risk factors measured in older men: results from the British Regional Heart Study. BMJ open. 2017;7(11):e018264.
21. Posthuma JJ, van der Meijden PE, ten Cate H, Spronk HM. Short-and Long-term exercise induced alterations in haemostasis: a review of the literature. Blood reviews. 2015;29(3):171-8.
22. Palmefors H, DuttaRoy S, Rundqvist B, Börjesson M. The effect of physical activity or exercise on key biomarkers in atherosclerosis–a systematic review. Atherosclerosis. 2014;235(1):150-61.
23. Kwon HR, Min KW, Ahn HJ, Seok HG, Lee JH, Park GS, et al. Effects of aerobic exercise vs. resistance training on endothelial function in women with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetes & metabolism journal. 2011;35(4):364-73.
24. Horiuchi M, Okita K. Arm-Cranking Exercise Training Reduces Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 in People With Spinal Cord Injury. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 2017;98(11):2174-80.
25. Gram AS, Bladbjerg E-M, Skov J, Ploug T, Sjödin A, Rosenkilde M, et al. Three months of strictly controlled daily endurance exercise reduces thrombin generation and fibrinolytic risk markers in younger moderately overweight men. European journal of applied physiology. 2015;115(6):1331-8.
26. Burg PVD, Hospers J, Van Vliet M, Mosterd W, Bouma B, Huisveld I. Effect of endurance training and seasonal fluctuation on coagulation and fibrinolysis in young sedentary men. Journal of Applied Physiology. 1997;82(2):613-20.
27. Hilberg T, Menzel K, Wehmeier UF. Endurance training modifies exercise-induced activation of blood coagulation: RCT. European journal of applied physiology. 2013;113(6):1423-30.
28. Gram AS, Bladbjerg E-M, Quist JS, Petersen MB, Rosenkilde M, Stallknecht B. Anti-inflammatory effects of active commuting and leisure time exercise in overweight and obese women and men: a randomized controlled trial. Atherosclerosis. 2017;265:318-24.
29. Kahraman S, Bediz CŞ, Pişkin Ö, Aksu İ, Topçu A, Yüksel F, et al. The effect of the acute submaximal exercise on thrombin activatable fibrinolysis inhibitor levels in young sedentary males. Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis. 2011;17(4):414-20.
30. Francis RM, Romeyn CL, Coughlin AM, Nagelkirk PR, Womack CJ, Lemmer JT. Age and aerobic training status effects on plasma and skeletal muscle tPA and PAI-1. European journal of applied physiology. 2014;114(6):1229-38.
31. Amini A, Sobhani V, Mohammadi MT, Shirvani H. Acute effects of aerobic, resistance and concurrent exercises, and maximal shuttle run test on coagulation and fibrinolytic activity in healthy young non-athletes. The Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 2017;57(5):633-42.
32. Kirkman DL, Muth BJ, Stock JM, Edwards DG. Aerobic Exercise Improves Subclinical Cardiopulmonary Abnormalities in Chronic Kidney Disease: 1798 Board# 59 May 31 3. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2018;50(5S):422.
33. Bladbjerg E-M, Skov J, Nordby P, Stallknecht B. Endurance exercise per se reduces the cardiovascular risk marker t-PA antigen in healthy, younger, overweight men. Thrombosis research. 2017;152:69-73.
34. Acil T, Atalar E, Sahiner L, Kaya B, Haznedaroglu IC, Tokgozoglu L, et al. Effects of acute exercise on fibrinolysis and coagulation in patients with coronary artery disease. International heart journal. 2007;48(3):277-85.
35. Node K, Ruan X-L, Dai J, Yang S-X, Graham L, Zeldin DC, et al. Activation of Gαs mediates induction of tissue-type plasminogen activator gene transcription by epoxyeicosatrienoic acids. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2001;276(19):15983-9.
36. Van Craenenbroeck AH, Van Craenenbroeck EM, Van Ackeren K, Vrints CJ, Conraads VM, Verpooten GA, et al. Effect of moderate aerobic exercise training on endothelial function and arterial stiffness in CKD stages 3-4: a randomized controlled trial. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2015;66(2):285-96.
37. Stratton JR, Chandler WL, Schwartz RS, Cerqueira MD, Levy WC, Kahn SE, et al. Effects of physical conditioning on fibrinolytic variables and fibrinogen in young and old healthy adults. Circulation. 1991;83(5):1692-7.
38. Sugawara J, Hayashi K, Kurachi S, Tanaka T, Yokoi T, Kurachi K. Age-related effects of regular physical activity on hemostatic factors in men. Journal of thrombosis and thrombolysis. 2008;26(3):203-10.
39. Smith DL, Fernhall B. Advanced cardiovascular exercise physiology: Human Kinetics; 2011.
40. Dawson S, Wiman B, Hamsten A, Green F, Humphries S, Henney A. The two allele sequences of a common polymorphism in the promoter of the plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 (PAI-1) gene respond differently to interleukin-1 in HepG2 cells. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 1993;268(15):10739-45.
41. Bacon SL, Pelletier R, Lavoie KL. The impact of acute and chronic exercise on thrombosis in cardiovascular disease. Thrombosis and haemostasis. 2009;101(03):452-9.
42. Chen Y-W, Apostolakis S, Lip GY. Exercise-induced changes in inflammatory processes: Implications for thrombogenesis in cardiovascular disease. Annals of medicine. 2014;46(7):439-55.
43. Womack CJ, Nagelkirk PR, Coughlin AM. Exercise-induced changes in coagulation and fibrinolysis in healthy populations and patients with cardiovascular disease. Sports medicine. 2003;33(11):795-807.
44. Mendham AE, Donges CE, Liberts EA, Duffield R. Effects of mode and intensity on the acute exercise-induced IL-6 and CRP responses in a sedentary, overweight population. European journal of applied physiology. 2011;111(6):1035-45.
45. Swift DL, Johannsen NM, Lavie CJ, Earnest CP, Church TS. The role of exercise and physical activity in weight loss and maintenance. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. 2014;56(4):441-7.
46. Karampour S, Gaeini A. Response of coagulation and anti-coagulant factors of elite athletes following acute resistance and high-intensity interval training. The Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 2018;58(1-2):120-6.
47. Quist J, Rosenkilde M, Petersen M, Gram A, Sjödin A, Stallknecht B. Effects of active commuting and leisure-time exercise on fat loss in women and men with overweight and obesity: a randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Obesity. 2018;42(3):469.
48. Kelley GA, Kelley KS, Pate RR. Exercise and BMI in overweight and obese children and adolescents: a systematic review and trial sequential meta-analysis. BioMed research international. 2015;2015.
49. Heitor Reis A. Acidemia and Blood Free Fatty Acids: Analysis of Cardiovascular Risk Factors in a New Context. Discovery Medicine. 2017;23:126,83-87.
50. Desai MS, Eblimit Z, Karpen SJ, Moore DD, Penny DJ. TGR5-a Novel Membrane Receptor for Bile Acids Regulates Myocardial Response to Exercise, Catecholamine and Pressure Overload Induced Stress. Am Heart Assoc; 2014.
51. El-Sayed MS. Effects of exercise on blood coagulation, fibrinolysis and platelet aggregation. Sports medicine. 1996;22(5):282-98.
52. Ferguson J, Mackay N, Philip J, Sumner D. Determination of platelet and fibrinogen half-life with [75Se] selenomethionine: studies in normal and in diabetic subjects. Clinical Science. 1975;49(2):115-20.
53. Kingsley JD, Figueroa A. Acute and training effects of resistance exercise on heart rate variability. Clinical physiology and functional imaging. 2016;36(3):179-87.
54. Eledo BO, Igwe R, Okamgba OC, Izah SC. Effect of Exercise on Some Haemostatic Parameters Among Students in a Tertiary Educational Institution in Nigeria. American Journal of Health Research. 2017;5(5):145-8.
55. El-Kader SMA, Al-Jiffri OH. Coagulation, fibrinolytic and cytokines parameters response to weight reduction in obese subjects. EC Gastroenterology and Digestive System. 2017;1:179-85.