- Derosa G, Fogari E, D'Angelo A, Bianchi L, Bonaventura A, Romano D, et al. Adipocytokine levels in obese and non-obese subjects: an observational study. Inflammation. 2013; 36(4): 914-20.
- Flehmig G, Scholz M, Klöting N, Fasshauer M, Tönjes A, Stumvoll M, et al. Identification of adipokine clusters related to parameters of fat mass, insulin sensitivity and inflammation. PLoS One. 2014; 9(6): e99785.
- Chang HM, Lee HJ, Park HS, Kang JH, Kim KS, Song YS, et al. Effects of weight reduction on serum vaspin concentrations in obese subjects: modification by insulin resistance. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2010; 18(11):2105-10.
- Yang RZ, Lee MJ, Hu H, Pray J, Wu HB, Hansen BC, et al. Identification of omentin as a novel depot-specific adipokine in human adipose tissue: possible role in modulating insulin action. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2006, 290:1253-1261.
- de Souza Batista CM, Yang RZ, Lee MJ, Glynn NM, Yu DZ, Pray J, et al. Omentin plasma levels and gene expression are decreased in obesity. Diabetes .2007; 56:1655–61.
- Shibata R, Ouchi N, Takahashi R, Terakura Y, Ohashi K, Ikeda N, et al. Omentin as a novel biomarker of metabolic risk factors. Diabetol Metab Syndr. 2012; 4(1):37.
- Pan HY, Guo L, Li Q. Changes of serum omentin-1 levels in normal subjects and in patients with impaired glucose regulation and with newly diagnosed and untreated type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2010; 88:29–33.
- Liu R, Wang X, Bu P. Omentin-1 is associated with carotid atherosclerosis in patients with metabolic syndrome. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2011; 93(1):21-5.
- Moreno-Navarrete JM, Catalán V, Ortega F, Gómez-Ambrosi J, Ricart W, Frühbeck G, et al. Circulating omentin concentration increases after weight loss. Nutr Metab (London). 2010; 7:27.
10.Braith RW, Stewart KJ. Resistance exercise training: Its role in the prevention of cardiovascular disease. Circulation. 2006; 113(22): 2642-50.
14.Safarzade A, Moazam-Vahid L. Effect of eight weeks resistance training on plasma myonectin concentration in obese men. Journal Appleid Exercise Physiology (jaep). 2017; 12(24): 119-128. doi: 10.22080/jaep.2017.1466
. (in persian)
. Adipose tissue dysfunction contributes to obesity related metabolic diseases. Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013; 27: 163–77.
20.Safarzade A, Esmailpour K, Talebi-Garakani E, Fathi R. The effect of low intensity resistance training on serum omentin-1 and adiponectin concentrations in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats . Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Metabolism (ijdld). 2014; 13 (3) :235-242. (in persian)
21.Talebi-Garakani E. Fathi R, Safarzade A, Moradi H, Delbari R. The effect of 4 weeks resistance training on plasma omentin-1 concentrations in diabetic rats. Metabolism and Exercise. 2012; 2(2): 91-100. (in persian)
23.Tan BK, Adya R, Farhatullah S, Lewandowski KC, O'Hare P, Lehnert H, et al. Omentin-1, a novel adipokine, is decreased in overweight insulin-resistant women with polycystic ovary syndrome: Ex vivo and in vivo regulation of omentin-1 by insulin and glucose. Diabetes. 2008; 57: 801– 808.