1. Akimoto, A K. Miranda-Vilela, A L. Alves, P C Z. Pereira, L C d S. Lordelo, G S. Hiragi, C d O. Klautau-Guimarães, M d N. (2010). Evaluation of gene polymorphisms in exercise-induced oxidative stress and damage. Free Radical Research. 44(3):322-331.
2. Banfi, G. Del Fabbro, M. (2006). Relation between serum creatinine and body mass index in elite athletes of different sport disciplines. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 40(8): 675-678.
3. Banfi, G. Fabbro, M d. Lippi, G. (2008). Creatinine values during a competitive season in elite athletes involved in different sport disciplines. Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 48(4):479-482.
4. Barrios, C. Hadala, M. Almansa, I. Bosch-Morell, F. Palanca, J M. Romero, F J. (2011). Metabolic muscle damage and oxidative stress markers in an America’s Cup yachting crew. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 111(7): 1341-1350.
5. Bashiri, J. Gaeeni, A. (1389). Nikbakht H, Hadi H A, Bashiri M. Concomitant effects of creatine monohydrate and resistance training on serum liver enzyme activity in nonathletic men. [persian]. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism .12(1):1-2.
6. Brancaccio, P. Limongelli, FM. Maffulli, N. (2006). Monitoring of serum enzymes in sport. Br J Sports Med.; 40:96–7.
7. Brancaccio, P. Maffulli, N. Limongelli, FM. (2007). Creatine kinase monitoring in sport medicine. Br Med Bull. 81– 82:209–30.
8. Bruce, R. Todd, JK. Le Dune, L. (1958). Serum transaminase: its clinical use in diagnosis and prognosis. Br Med J. 2: 1125–1128.
9. Ghanbari Niaki, A. Barmaki, S. Afshar Naderi, A. (1387). Creatinine, Atp, energy expenditure, and plasma glucose test measures anaerobic power after two consecutive RAST of University Women. [persian]. Journal of Research in Sport Sciences. 19:97-110.
10. Gorce-Dupuy, A M. Vela, C. Badiou, S. Bargnoux, A S. Josse, C. Roagna, N. Destizons, D. (2012). Antioxidant and oligonutrient status, distribution of amino acids, muscle damage, inflammation, and evaluation of renal function in elite rugby players. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (CCLM). 50(10):1777-1789.
11. Junge1, A. Dvorak, J. (2010). Injury risk of playing football in Futsal World Cups. Br J Sports Med. 44:1089-1092.
12. Lippi, G. Schena, F. Salvagno, G. Montagnana, M. Gelati, M. Tarperi, C. Guidi, G. (2008). Acute variation of biochemical markers of muscle damage following a 21-km, half-marathon run. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical & Laboratory Investigation. 68(7):667-672.
13. Milić, R. Banfi, G. Del Fabbro, M. Dopsaj, M.( 2011). Serum creatinine concentrations in male and female elite swimmers. Correlation with body mass index and evaluation of estimated glomerular filtration rate. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. 49(2):285-289.
14. Nie, J. Tong, T. George, K. Fu, F. Lin, H. Shi, Q. (2011). Resting and post‐exercise serum biomarkers of cardiac and skeletal muscle damage in adolescent runners. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 21(5):625-629.
15. Rohani, A. Imanipour, V. (2009). Effects of oxymetholone on hematological and liver factors in the male bodybuilder's serum. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 1(1):2814-2816.
16. Suarez, V C. Valdivielso, F N. Rave, J M G. (2011). Changes in biochemical parameters after a 20-hour ultra-endurance kayak and cycling event: original research article. International SportMed Journal. 12(1):1-6.
17. Tartabian, B. Nori, H. Abasi, A. (2009). Changes in plasma cortisol and metabolites in young male runners. [persian]. Journal of Sport Biosciences. 1(2):73-89.
18. Wyss, M. Kaddurah-Daouk, R. (2000). Creatine and creatinine metabolism. Physiological Reviews. 80(3):1107-1213.