1. Soleiman FMA, SADEGHI H, Motamedi P, BARATI AH. Effect of One Stage of Exhaustive Local Fatigue on Mechanical Parameters of Lower-Limb Joints during the Single-Leg Landing of Semi-Professional Sportsmen. 2020.
2. Bates NA, Ford KR, Myer GD, Hewett TE. Kinetic and kinematic differences between first and second landings of a drop vertical jump task: implications for injury risk assessments. Clinical biomechanics. 2013;28(4):459-66.
3. Wesley CA, Aronson PA, Docherty CL. Lower extremity landing biomechanics in both sexes after a functional exercise protocol. Journal of athletic training. 2015;50(9):914-20.
4. Sheikholeslami Vatani D, Bolurian MR, Rahimi R. Acute effects of different doses of beta-alanine supplement on neuromuscular fatigue and lactate accumulation after intense interval exercise. The Journal of Urmia University of Medical Sciences. 2016;26(11):912-20.
5. ketabdar b, fathie m. The effect of four-week high-intensity interval training with beta-alanine supplementation on aerobic and anaerobic performance and some blood parameters in girls basketball players. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2017;7(1):60-7.
6. Behpoor N, Yoosefi S. The Effect of β-Alanine Supplementation on Serum Lactate Response and Muscular Endurance in Male Bodybuilders. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2017;12(2):19-26.
7. Eslamdust M, Bazgir B, Kowsari E, Rahimi A, Sarshin A, NAGHIBI S. The effects of short term β-alanine supplementation on blood lactate concentration of young male athletes. 2015.
8. Kenney WL, Wilmore JH, Costill DL. Physiology of sport and exercise: Human kinetics; 2015.
9. Culbertson JY, Kreider RB, Greenwood M, Cooke M. Effects of beta-alanine on muscle carnosine and exercise performance: a review of the current literature. Nutrients. 2010;2(1):75-98.
10. Adams OP. The impact of brief high-intensity exercise on blood glucose levels. Diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity: targets and therapy. 2013;6:113.
11. MacLaren D, Morton J. Biochemistry for sport and exercise metabolism: John Wiley & Sons; 2011.
12. Wiles JD, Coleman D, Tegerdine M, Swaine IL. The effects of caffeine ingestion on performance time, speed and power during a laboratory-based 1 km cycling time-trial. Journal of sports sciences. 2006;24(11):1165-71.
13. Fernandes AL, Lopes-Silva JP, Bertuzzi R, Casarini DE, Arita DY, Bishop DJ, et al. Effect of time of day on performance, hormonal and metabolic response during a 1000-M cycling time trial. PloS one. 2014;9(10):e109954.
14. Katunga LA. Exploring the Role of Elevated Lipid Peroxidation and Glutathione Peroxidase 4 in Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiac Remodeling in Obesity. 2016.
15. Zanella PB, Alves FD, de Souza CG. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on performance and muscle fatigue in athletes and non-athletes of different sports: a systematic review. CEP. 2016;90035(003).
16. Invernizzi PL, Limonta E, Riboli A, Bosio A, Scurati R, Esposito F. Effects of acute carnosine and β-alanine on isometric force and jumping performance. International journal of sports physiology and performance. 2016;11(3):344-9.
17. Glenn JM, Smith K, Moyen NE, Binns A, Gray M. Effects of acute beta-alanine supplementation on anaerobic performance in trained female cyclists. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology. 2015;61(2):161-6.
18. Larun L, Brurberg KG, Odgaard‐Jensen J, Price JR. Exercise therapy for chronic fatigue syndrome. Cochrane database of systematic reviews. 2019(10).
19. Carroll TJ, Taylor JL, Gandevia SC. Recovery of central and peripheral neuromuscular fatigue after exercise. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2017;122(5):1068-76.
20. Gharaat M, Kashef M, Eidi Abarghani L, Sheykhlouvand M. Effect of beta alanine on lactate level and Specific performance of elite male rowers. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2020;27(1):73-81.
21. Robergs RA, Roberts S. Fundamental principles of exercise physiology: for fitness, performance, and health: McGraw-Hill College; 2000.
22. HEIDARI N, KASHEF M. The Effect of Beta-Alanine Supplementation on Performance, Tmax and Blood Lactate of Elite Male Rowers. 2017.
23. Castell LM, Stear SJ, Burke LM. Nutritional supplements in sport, exercise and health: An AZ guide: Routledge; 2015.