1. Barnett MH, Prineas JW. Relapsing and remitting multiple sclerosis: pathology of the newly forming lesion. Annals of neurology. 2004;55(4):458-68.
2. Pedotti R, De Voss JJ, Steinman L, Galli SJ. Involvement of both ‘allergic’and ‘autoimmune’mechanisms in EAE, MS and other autoimmune diseases. Trends in immunology. 2003;24(9):479-84.
3. Mancini A, Gaetani L, Di Gregorio M, Tozzi A, Ghiglieri V, Calabresi P, et al. Hippocampal neuroplasticity and inflammation: relevance for multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis and Demyelinating Disorders. 2017;2(1):2.
4. Das UN. Anti-inflammatory nature of exercise. Nutrition. 2004;20(3):323.
5. Goldhammer E, Tanchilevitch A, Maor I, Beniamini Y, Rosenschein U, Sagiv M. Exercise training modulates cytokines activity in coronary heart disease patients. International journal of cardiology. 2005;100(1):93-9.
6. Cudrici C, Niculescu T, Niculescu F, Shin ML. Oligodendrocyte cell death in pathogenesis of multiple sclerosis: Protection of oligodendrocytes from apoptosis by complement. Journal of rehabilitation research and development. 2006;43(1):123.
7. Hohlfeld R. Neurotrophic cross-talk between the nervous and immune systems: relevance for repair strategies in multiple sclerosis? Journal of the neurological sciences. 2008;265(1):93-6.
8. Rossi S, Furlan R, De Chiara V, Musella A, Giudice TL, Mataluni G, et al. Exercise attenuates the clinical, synaptic and dendritic abnormalities of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Neurobiology of disease. 2009;36(1):51-9.
9. Bernardes D, Oliveira-Lima OC, da Silva TV, Faraco CCF, Leite HR, Juliano MA, et al. Differential brain and spinal cord cytokine and BDNF levels in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis are modulated by prior and regular exercise. Journal of neuroimmunology. 2013;264(1):24-34.
10. Castellano V, White LJ. Serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor response to aerobic exercise in multiple sclerosis. Journal of the neurological sciences. 2008;269(1):85-91.
11. Patel DI, White LJ. Effect of 10-day forced treadmill training on neurotrophic factors in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism. 2013;38(2):194-199.
12. Basso DM, Hansen CN. Biological basis of exercise-based treatments: spinal cord injury. PM&R. 2011;3(6):S73-S7.
13. Mirdar Sh, Arab A, Hedayati M, Hajizade A. The effect of pregnant rat swimming on hypoxia-inducible factor-1α levels of neonatal lung. Tehran University Medical Journal TUMS Publications. 2012;69(12):754-60.
14. Yaghmaei P NM, Mahdavi M,Mehrvarz T, Zahra Nazari. The effect of different doses of bee venom serum levels of interleukin-6 in Lewis rats EAE (a model for studying multiple sclerosis). Pajoohandeh Journal. 2013: 18 (2): 69-75. [In Persian].
15. Bernardes D, Brambilla R, Bracchi‐Ricard V, Karmally S, Dellarole A, Carvalho‐Tavares J, et al. Prior regular exercise improves clinical outcome and reduces demyelination and axonal injury in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Journal of neurochemistry. 2016;136(S1):63-73.
16. Klaren RE, Stasula U, Steelman AJ, Hernandez J, Pence BD, Woods JA, et al. Effects of exercise in a relapsing‐remitting model of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Journal of Neuroscience Research. 2016;94(10):907-14.
17. Huang Y, Dreyfus CF. The role of growth factors as a therapeutic approach to demyelinating disease. Experimental neurology. 2016;283:531-540.
18. Kierkegaard M, Lundberg IE, Olsson T, Johansson S, Ygberg S, Opava C, et al. High-intensity resistance training in multiple sclerosis—An exploratory study of effects on immune markers in blood and cerebrospinal fluid, and on mood, fatigue, health-related quality of life, muscle strength, walking and cognition. Journal of the neurological sciences. 2016;362:251-7.
19. Zhu W, Frost EE, Begum F, Vora P, Au K, Gong Y, et al. The role of dorsal root ganglia activation and brain‐derived neurotrophic factor in multiple sclerosis. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine. 2012;16(8):1856-65.
20. Lim S-Y, Constantinescu CS. TNF-α: A paradigm of paradox and complexity in multiple sclerosis and its animal models. Open Autoimmun J. 2010;2:160-70.
21. Abtahi froushani, SM, Delerezh N, Hobbenaghi R, Mosayebi GH. The Effects of Atorvastatin on the Treatment of Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis and its Role in the Response of T-Helper Lymphocytes. Journal of Isfahan Medical School. 2012. 30(188);622-623. (in Persian).
22. Saraiva M, O'Garra A. The regulation of IL-10 production by immune cells. Nature Reviews Immunology. 2010;10(3):170-81.
23. Ang E, Wong P, Moochhala S, Ng Y. Cytokine changes in the horizontal diagonal band of Broca in the septum after running and stroke: a correlation to glial activation. Neuroscience. 2004;129(2):337-47.