1. Finaud J, Lac G, Filaire E. Oxidative stress. Sports medicine. 2006;36(4):327-58.
2. Halliwell B, Gutteridge JM. Free radicals in biology and medicine: Oxford University Press, USA; 2015.
3. Asghari S, Naderi G, Bashardoost N, Etminan Z. The study of antioxidant potential of chamaemelum nobile extract on liver cell of rats. Journal of Herbal Drugs. 2011;1:69-76.
4. Chang Y-C, Chuang L-M. The role of oxidative stress in the pathogenesis of type 2 diabetes: from molecular mechanism to clinical implication. American journal of translational research. 2010;2(3):316.
5. Ng CF, Schafer FQ, Buettner GR, Rodgers V. The rate of cellular hydrogen peroxide removal shows dependency on GSH: mathematical insight into in vivo H2O2 and GPx concentrations. Free radical research. 2007;41(11):1201-11.
6. Peternelj T-T, Coombes JS. Antioxidant supplementation during exercise training. Sports Medicine. 2011;41(12):1043-69.
7. Gomez-Cabrera M-C, Domenech E, Viña J. Moderate exercise is an antioxidant: upregulation of antioxidant genes by training. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2008;44(2):126-31.
8. Khan RA, Khan MR, Sahreen S. Evaluation of Launaea procumbens use in renal disorders: a rat model. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 2010;128(2):452-61.
9. Cantú-Medellín N, Byrd B, Hohn A, Vázquez-Medina JP, Zenteno-Savín T. Differential antioxidant protection in tissues from marine mammals with distinct diving capacities. Shallow/short vs. deep/long divers. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part A: Molecular & Integrative Physiology. 2011;158(4):438-43.
10. Morillas-Ruiz J, Zafrilla P, Almar M, Cuevas M, Lopez F, Abellan P, et al. The effects of an antioxidant-supplemented beverage on exercise-induced oxidative stress: results from a placebo-controlled double-blind study in cyclists. European journal of applied physiology. 2005;95(5-6):543-9.
11. Güzel NA, Hazar S, Erbas D. Back Issues. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine. 2007;6:417-22.
12. Ascensão A, Ferreira R, Magalhães J. Exercise-induced cardioprotection—biochemical, morphological and functional evidence in whole tissue and isolated mitochondria. International journal of cardiology. 2007;117(1):16-30.
13. Siu PM, Bryner RW, Martyn JK, Alway SE. Apoptotic adaptations from exercise training in skeletal and cardiac muscles. The FASEB journal. 2004;18(10):1150-2.
14. Ji LL. Antioxidants and oxidative stress in exercise. Experimental Biology and medicine. 1999;222(3):283-92.
15. Tung BT, Rodriguez-Bies E, Thanh HN, Le-Thi-Thu H, Navas P, Sanchez VM, et al. Organ and tissue-dependent effect of resveratrol and exercise on antioxidant defenses of old mice. Aging clinical and experimental research. 2015;27(6):775-83.
16. Ranjbar K, Nazem F, Nazari A. Effect of exercise training and L-arginine on oxidative stress and left ventricular function in the post-ischemic failing rat heart. Cardiovascular toxicology. 2016;16(2):122-9.
17. Powers SK, Criswell D, Lawler J, Martin D, Lieu F, Ji LL, et al. Rigorous exercise training increases superoxide dismutase activity in ventricular myocardium. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 1993;265(6):H2094-H8.
18. Vincent HK, Powers SK, Stewart DJ, Demirel HA, Shanely RA, Naito H. Short-term exercise training improves diaphragm antioxidant capacity and endurance. European journal of applied physiology. 2000;81(1-2):67-74.
19. Gorzi A, Rajabi H, Gharakhanlou R, Azad A. Effects of Endurance Training on A12 Acetyl Cholinesterase Activity in Fast and Slow-Twitch Skeletal Muscles of Male Wistar Rats. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2013;15(10):28-31.
20. Miller NJ, Rice-Evans C, Davies MJ, Gopinathan V, Milner A. A novel method for measuring antioxidant capacity and its application to monitoring the antioxidant status in premature neonates. Clinical science (London, England: 1979). 1993;84(4):407-12.
21. Kaya H, Sezik M, Ozkaya O, Dittrich R, Siebzehnrubl E, Wildt L. Lipid peroxidation at various estradiol concentrations in human circulation during ovarian stimulation with exogenous gonadotropins. Hormone and metabolic research. 2004;36(10):693-5.
22. Moran M, Delgado J, Gonzalez B, Manso R, Megias A. Responses of rat myocardial antioxidant defences and heat shock protein HSP72 induced by 12 and 24‐week treadmill training. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica. 2004;180(2):157-66.
23. Chicco AJ, McCarty H, Reed AH, Story RR, Westerlind KC, Turner RT, et al. Resistance exercise training attenuates alcohol-induced cardiac oxidative stress. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. 2006;13(1):74-9.
24. Powers SK, Quindry JC, Kavazis AN. Exercise-induced cardioprotection against myocardial ischemia–reperfusion injury. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2008;44(2):193-201.
25. Pinho CA, Tromm CB, Tavares AM, Silva LA, Silveira PCL, Souza CT, et al. Effects of different physical training protocols on ventricular oxidative stress parameters in infarction-induced rats. Life sciences. 2012;90(13):553-9.
26. HOVANLOO F HM, EBRAHIMI MM, ABEDNAZARI H. EFFECT OF VARIOUS TIME COURSES OF ENDURANCE TRAINING ON ALTERATIONS OF ANTIOXIDANT ENZYMES ACTIVITY IN RAT LIVER TISSUE. 2011.
27. Taysi S, Oztasan N, Efe H, Polat M, Gumustekin K, Siktar E, et al. Endurance training attenuates the oxidative stress due to acute exhaustive exercise in rat liver. Acta Physiologica Hungarica. 2008;95(4):337-47.
28. Chiş I, Mureşan A, Oros A, Nagy A, Clichici S. Protective effects of Quercetin and chronic moderate exercise (training) against oxidative stress in the liver tissue of streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Acta Physiologica Hungarica. 2016;103(1):49-64.
29. Afzalpour M, Gharakhanlou R, GAEINI A, MOHEBI H, HEDAYATI S. The effects of vigorous and moderate aerobic exercise on the serum arylesterase activity and total antioxidant capacity in non-active healthy men. 2006.
30. Koz M, Erbaş D, Bilgihan A, Aricioğlu A. Effects of acute swimming exercise on muscle and erythrocyte malondialdehyde, serum myoglobin, and plasma ascorbic acid concentrations. Canadian journal of physiology and pharmacology. 1992;70(10):1392-5.
31. Cunningham P, Geary M, Harper R, Pendleton A, Stover S. High intensity sprint training reduces lipid peroxidation in fast-twitch skeletal muscle. JEPonline. 2005;8(6):18-25.
32. Criswell D, Powers S, Dodd S, Lawler J, Edwards W, Renshler K, et al. High intensity training-induced changes in skeletal muscle antioxidant enzyme activity. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 1993;25(10):1135-40.
33. Powers SK, Criswell D, Lawler J, Ji LL, Martin D, Herb RA, et al. Influence of exercise and fiber type on antioxidant enzyme activity in rat skeletal muscle. American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology. 1994;266(2):R375-R80.
34. Jahani Gh.R FM, Matin Homaee H, Tarverdizadeh B, Azarbayjani M.A, Movaseghi Gh.R, Sarasghani R, Hedayatzadeh R. The Effect of Continuous and Regular Exercise on Erytrocyte Antioxidative Enzymes Activity and Stress Oxidative in Young Soccer Players 2010.
35. Delavar R, Mogharnasi M, Khoobkhahi N. The effects of combined training on oxidative stress and antioxidant defense indicators. Int J Basic Sci Med. 2017;2(1):29-32.
36. Dantas FFO, do Socorro Brasileiro-Santos M, Batista RMF, do Nascimento LS, Castellano LRC, Ritti-Dias RM, et al. Effect of strength training on oxidative stress and the correlation of the same with forearm vasodilatation and blood pressure of hypertensive elderly women: a randomized clinical trial. PloS one. 2016;11(8):e0161178.