- پوررضا ا، خبیری نعمتی ر. (1385). "اقتصاد بهداشت و سالمندی". فصلنامۀ علمی-پژوهشی سالمند ارگان دانشگاه علوم بهزیستی و توانبخشی. 2: 87-80.
2. Barnett A, Smith B, Lord SR, Williams M, Baumand A. (2003). "Community‐based group exercise improves balance and reduces falls in at‐risk older people: a randomised controlled trial". Age and ageing. Vol;32,No.4,PP:407-414.
3. Bocalini DS, Serra AJ, Rica RL, Santos Ld. (2010). "Repercussions of training and detraining by water-based exercise on functional fitness and quality of life: a short-term follow-up in healthy older women". Clinics. Vol;65,No.12,PP:1305-1309.
4. Bohannon R, Saunders N. (1990). "Hand-held dynamometry: a single trial may be adequate for measuring muscle strength in healthy individuals". Physiother Can. Vol;42,No.1,PP:6-9.
5. Costill DL, Wilmore JH, Kenney WL. (2012). "Physiology of sport and exercise". Physiology Of Sport And Exercise-9780736094092-66, 78. Vol,PP.350-390.
6. Cromwell RL, Meyers PM, Meyers PE, Newton RA. (2007). "Tae Kwon Do: An effective exercise for improving balance ability in older adults". J Grontol. Vol;62A(6),PP:641-646.
7. David A. (1990). "Winter. Biomechanics and motor control of human movement". Wiley. Vol;6,PP:1.
8. de Bruin ED, Murer K. (2007). "Effect of additional functional exercises on balance in elderly people". Clinical rehabilitation. Vol;21,No.2,PP:112-121.
9. Devereux K, Robertson D, Briffa NK. (2005). "Effects of a water-based program on women 65 years and over: A randomised controlled trial". Australian Journal of Physiotherapy. Vol;51,PP: 102–108.
10. Douris P, Southard V, Varga C, Schauss W, Gennaro C, Reiss A. (2003). "The effect of land and aquatic exercise on balance scores in older adults". Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy. Vol;26,No.1,PP:3-6.
11. E.M C, S S, CarletonR.A, P.D T. (1988). "Modification of the Åstrand-Ryhming submaximal bicycle test for estimating VO2max of inactive men and women". Med Sci Sports Exerc. Vol; 20 (3),PP:317-318.
12. Farrell PA, Joyner MJ, Caiozzo V, Medicine ACoS.(2012). "ACSM'S advanced exercise physiology". 2th. Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
13. Fujimoto N, Prasad A, Hastings JL, Arbab-Zadeh A, Bhella PS, Shibata S, et al. (2010). "Cardiovascular Effects of 1 Year of Progressive and Vigorous Exercise Training in Previously Sedentary Individuals Older Than 65 Years of AgeClinical Perspective". Circulation. Vol;122,No.18,PP:1797-1805.
14. Gates PE, Tanaka H, Graves J, Seals DR. (2003). "Left ventricular structure and diastolic function with human ageing Relation to habitual exercise and arterial stiffness". European heart journal. Vol;24,No.24,PP:2213-2220.
15. Horak F, Shumway-Cook A, (1990). "Clinical implications of posture control research". Balance: Proceedings of the APTA Forum Alexandria, VA: American Physical Therapy Association.
16. Jensen JL, Marstrand PC, Nielsen JB. (2005). "Motor skill training and strength training are associated with different plastic changes in the central nervous system". Journal of applied physiology. Vol;99,No.4,PP:1558-1568.
17. Katsura Y, Yoshikawa T, Ueda S-Y, Usui T, Sotobayashi D, Nakao H, et al. (2010). "effects of aquatic exercise training using water-resistance equipment in elderly". Eur J Appl Physiol. Vol;108,PP:957–964.
18. Katsura Y, Yoshikawa T, Ueda S-Y, Usui T, Sotobayashi D, Nakao H, et al. (2010). "Effects of aquatic exercise training using water-resistance equipment in elderly". European journal of applied physiology. Vol;108,No.5,PP:957-964.
19. Keshner EA. (1990). "Controlling stability of a complex movement system". Physical Therapy. Vol;70,No.12,PP:844-854.
20. Lin M-R, Hwang H-F, Wang Y-W, Chang S-H, Wolf SL. (2006). "Community-based tai chi and its effect on injurious falls, balance, gait, and fear of falling in older people". Physical Therapy. Vol;86,No.9,PP:1189-1201.
21. Lord S, Mitchell D, Williams P. (1993). "Effect of water exercise on balance and related factors in older people". Australian Journal of Physiotherapy. Vol;39,PP:217-217.
22. Lord SR, Matters B, St George R, Thomas M, Bindon J, Chan DK, et al. (2006). "The effects of water exercise on physical functioning in older people". Australasian Journal on Ageing. Vol;25,No.1,PP:36-41.
23. Manini T, Marko M, VavArnam T, Cook S, Fernhall B, Burke J, et al (2007). "Efficacy of resistance and task-specefic exercise in older adults who modify tasks of everyday life". J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. Vol;62A(6),PP: 616-623.
24. Melzer I, Elbar O, Tsedek I, Oddsson LI. (2008). "A water-based training program that include perturbation exercises to improve stepping responses in older adults: study protocol for a randomized controlled cross-over trial". BMC geriatrics. Vol;8,No.1,PP:19.
25. Monteiro WD, Simão R, Polito MD, Santana CA, Chaves RB, Bezerra E, et al.(2008). "Influence of strength training on adult women's flexibility". The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. Vol;22,No.3,PP:672-677.
26. Nagy E, Feher-Kiss A, Barnai M, Domján-Preszner A, Angyan L, Horvath G. (2007). "Postural control in elderly subjects participating in balance training". European journal of applied physiology. Vol;100,No.1,PP:97-104.
27. Nieman DC. (1993). "Fitness and your health" Bull Publishing Company.
28. Rosendahl E. (2006). "Fall prediction and a high-intensity functional exercise programme to improve physical functions and to prevent falls among older people living in residential care facilities". Vol,PP
29. Ruoti R, Morrise D, Cole A. (1997). "Aquatic Rehabilitation". Philadelphia. Vol;Pa: Lipincutt PP:118.
30. Ruoti RG. (1997). "Aquatic rehabilitation". Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
31. Sherrington C, Lord SR, Finch CF. (2004). "Physical activity interventions to prevent falls among older people: update of the evidence". J Sci Med Sport. Vol;7(1),PP:43-51.
32. Simmons V, Hansen PD. (1996). "Effectiveness of water exercise on postural mobility in the well elderly: an experimental study on balance enhancement". The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. Vol;51,No.5,PP:M233-M238.
33. Simoneau E, Martin A, Van Hoecke J. (2007). "Adaptations to long-term strength training of ankle joint muscles in old age". European journal of applied physiology. Vol;100,No.5,PP:507-514.
34. Stewart KJ. (2005). "Physical activity and aging". Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. Vol;1055,No.1,PP:193-206.
35. Takeshima N, Rogers ME, Islam MM, Yamauchi T, Watanabe E, Okada A. (2004). "Effect of concurrent aerobic and resistance circuit exercise training on fitness in older adults". European journal of applied physiology. Vol;93,No.1-2,PP:173-182.
36. Takeshima N, Rogers ME, Watanabe E, Brechue WF, Okada A, Yamada T, et al. (2002). "Water-based exercise improves health-related aspects of fitness in older women". Medicine and science in sports and exercise. Vol;34,No.3,PP:544-551.